c h e a t i n g

You were on the phone to your best friend that you haven't seen in a long time, catching up and talking about your old friends.

"I know! I miss him too," you giggled. Your apartment door flew open, sending you to jump through he roof, and there stood a very mad looking Jack. His cheeks were slightly red and his hair wasn't how it usually was.

"Yeah, I'll call you back. Miss you too," you whispered then hung up quickly. Putting a hand to your chest and biting your lip, you looked over to Jack. "What the hell, what's wrong?" You stood up and walked over to him, but he just walked to behind the couch and crossed his arms

You shut the door but stood in the same place. "Who was that on the phone?" You opened your mouth to speak, but Jack interrupted. "Never mind, I don't need you to tell me. I know already."

"Jack what the hell is up with you? I can't call someone without you being nosey and needing to know everything?" You crossed your arms to try and prove a point that he wasn't scaring you. He shook his head and laughed.

"You think your so smart, with your attitude and secrets. But I know what is really up with you. I can barely stand to look at you!" He rocked back and forth on his heals, veins popping through his arms and gripping the couch.

"Okay, since your so smart, why don't you tell me?" You shouted back.

"It's obvious that your cheating on me! You get secretive and quiet when your on the phone, you turn down your brightness on your phone and laptop when I'm around and you come home later everynight!"

Cheating, really? Does he think that I would cheat on him?! "Jack no! You are far off! I'm planning your birthday! I'm going out with friends!" You sighed and saw his grip on the couch wasn't as tight.

"Oh," was all he said. You made your way to the kitchen to pick up your jacket and purse. "Come on you big paranoid baby. I love you, but your paying for dinner. And possibly my doo that I think you broke. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"It's alright, just don't fucking jump to conclusions next time, alright?" He nodded and kissed you, wrapping a hand around your waist and walking down to his car.

////
Personal for @yaaascallum 🌴 hope you enjoyed