b r e a k f a s t

A/N Joe isn't in the sorry anymore unless Jack is with his mates. Enjoy :))

{ Y/N POV }

Staring at the ceiling was not going to be the days plan. Walking out of bed and closing the curtains, you walked downstairs and looked over at the breakfast you were going to make yourself, just a plain bowl of cereal and coffee. Pulling out your phone, you messaged your boyfriend Jack.

Morning, wanna come over and make breakfast? X

Not long after he replied.

Be there in 10 xx

You looked at yourself in the hallway mirror. Wearing a hoodie that Jack left over one night and some pajama shorts with a messy bun. Good enough.

It was a pretty good day outside, but all you were in the mood for was pancakes and sleeping on the couch. Turning on the radio and dancing pretty weirdly, you heard a know at the door. Jack stood there, looking as spectacular as always.

"Good morning beautiful girlfriend," he kissed you sweetly. You smiled into the kiss and walked into the kitchen, collecting all the ingredients for chocolate chip pancakes.

Mixing the batter together, Jack wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek. Your stomach grumbled, wanting food. Jack chuckled and poured the batter in the frypan still standing behind you. As you watched him flip and pour repeatedly, you sang to the music under your breath and danced on the cold tile floor.

"Pancakes are done! I want baconnnn," Jack whinnied.

"Then make yourself some bacon. I don't want bacon, so you can make it yourself," you grinned and poured some maple syrup onto your delicious fluffy chocolate chip pancake. Jack scoffed and sat down next to you, about to down the pancakes like the pig he was, before his phone pinged. The natural slight grin that was always on his lips turned down a bit, you could tell he was upset about something. "Everything alright?" You asked slightly worried. Jack nodded and locked his phone quickly so you couldn't see.

"I was planning on going to Brighton for the weekend but mum and Anna are going out and dad is on business. It's okay though." You bit your lip not knowing what to and nodded. "So, what are we going to watch?!" Jack yelled trying to lift the mood.

"Oh gosh, okay I'm glad you asked! I was going to have a marathon and re watch Friends for the umpteenth time, then Pretty little liars, then American horro-" Jack cut you off with a hand to your mouth.

"No, babe, no. I know you know all the words to at least one episode per season of each of those shows!" Jack yelled back. Hey, it was either that or a bunch of rom-coms all day! You rolled your eyes and ate your food silently, but the occasional laughter from Chandler's terrible but morbidly funny jokes and Rachel's pregnant lifestyle, while you cuddled with your boyfriend.