w a k e u p

"So, Y/N, I've wanted to tell you something for a while," Jack sounded worried. "We have been dating for almost a year now, but I feel like I've really gotten to know you in these past 10 months. But I haven't been completely honest with you." Oh no. Is he going to tell me he cheated on me?!

"W-what haven't you been completely honest about?" I ask.

"Once every month, I snuck out of our apartment during the middle of the night. No I wasn't going to meet a girl" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I changed." What was he on about?

Jack dropped down to one knee and pulled out a red, velvet box.

"Y/F/N will you do the honor and become my Luna?" WHAT THE HECK. IS HE SAYING HE IS A WOLF?! LIKE A WEREWOLF?!

"y/n?" He said my name again. "Y/n!" He shouted.

"Y/n, oh no. Please don't be dead." I snapped up, a bead of sweat running down my temple. I looked around. Jack wasn't preposing. I was lying on top of him.

"What...?" He stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You whispered something like 'Jack', 'werewolf' and something else, but-" he stopped himself before turning bright pink and laughing. I hit his chest, which seemed to be rock hard.

"Shut up," I said. I got off him and stood up, stretching my legs. The time was 9am. "Such a baby, you feel asleep so early!" I giggled.

"Hey, I am not a baby!" He yelled. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I squatted back down and pinched his cheeks.

"Whatever you say baby boy," I said teasingly. "Pizza for breakfast? I have cereal and bread too, but I want pizza desperately." He nodded as I put some pizza in he microwave. Flicking on the kettle and taking two cups out of the cupboard and filling them with coffee, we now had the most healthy breakfast. Not the sarcasm.

"Thank you very much," he said, dragging out the 'u' in thank you as I placed the pizza and coffee in front of him. "I have to be out of here by 11, my brother is dragging me out of the house. I should probably tell him I'm here actually..." He pulled his phone out.

I sipped my coffee and took a bite. "How is Conor? Did anything... Special happen when we left?" I smirked. He chuckled and nodded, his eyebrows raised.

"Hm yeah, I think so. I couldn't hear myself think, with the moaning and wall being hit though." We burst out laughing before stopping for air. Finishing our breakfast, he placed all the plates and cups in the sink. Such a gentleman.

"Now since I paid for all the pizza... How about you pay for a meal tomorrow at Primos?" I smirked and threw my arms around his neck, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"8pm. Deal?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my check before walking out the door. Was that counted as a date?

"Deal," I heard him say.

*Later that day*

My best friend Joe from third grade called me asking if I wanted to come around for a few days. I agreed happily and started packing.

It only took an hour to drive to Joes apartment, as he lives on the other side of the city. If I had only met Jack twice, but texted him every day for a week, why did I have a dram about us? I don't like him. Do i? and is it weird I already had a dream about him?