a r g u m e n t s pt. 2

Y/N's POV

My eyes opened slowly, tears were all through my eyelashes. I had a small tube in each my nostrils and the beeping noise was everywhere. Somebody hovered over me and I thought it was Jack, but I closed my eyes.

"Has her state improved at all?" Jack's voice said, barely a whisper. I felt a pinch in the fold of my arm and another tear slid down my face.

"She has stitches on each limb, hit her head on the road which resulted in more stitches, got a very... Bad concussion and passed out. Her left lung is weak, so you are very lucky she is alive," a closer voice said with no emotion in their voice. I kept my eyes shut but still hung on to each word.

How badly was I hurt? All I remember was I ran out of our house and crossed the road, but head honking of horns and I fell down. The rest after that I don't remember. My heart started to pick up pace and I took a breath in then out. A door slammed and echoed then what I thought was Jack hand in mine, really was his. I tried to sit up a bit but Jack squeezed my hand tight. I heard him chuckle or sigh, but I was just so glad to see him.

"Your awake," he smiled weakly. His face was blotchy and his eyes were bloodshot; he had been crying. A lot.

"What... Happened?" I groaned but my voice came out soft. Jack bit his lip and sniffled. I tried to sit up just Jack shook his head and stood up.

"Don't move, you'll be in a lot of pain." Jack sighed and I laid back. "We had an... argument and you stormed out of the house. I was so mad, so fucking mad. Then when I heard cars honking and I couldn't see you anywhere, I thought tha-" Jack stopped and tears rolled from his eyes. "That you had died. For that split second, I thought you were gone. Gone forever."

I felt tears roll down my face. The way he had just said it... Makes me feel so sad but angry.

"I passed out too, but for all that time I was awake, I thought you were gone. And I couldn't think of you leaving me. Ever. And for now on when we both leave this hospital, I promise to never get that mad and never let you out of my sight. I love you. I love you so fucking much Y/N."

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting out in tears. I was so happy to hear that. I wanted to speak, but my mouth or brain couldn't form any words. "I- I love you too Jack. And when we leave, we are going to spend so much time together, we won't have to know what it's like to be without each other."

////

Part two done, once again a request from @dallasmendes34