n i g h t i n

this weeks homework was really pissing me off. we had to write a 5000 word essay in 2 days because when our professor had the day off, the other teacher forgot to tell us we had homework!

Jack walked into the living room where I was currently sat typing furiously at my laptop. he sat down next to me and placed a bottle of red wine and two glasses on the coffee table.

"how's life?" he asked. I shot him the dirtiest look before returning my gaze back to my laptop screen. 2948 words down, great I was just over half way.

"I was thinking ordering in? Josh is at Caspars for the night and I don't know where Conor is, but we won't have any food taken off of us. plus, we can do something to take your mind off the work you've been doing." Jack smirked. I glanced over at the wine but shook my head.

"Jack, I told you, I have to write this," I whined. it's like he wasn't listening, because as soon as I said that, Jack leaned over and poured the glasses half full of red wine.

he leaned his glass over to mine to clink before we drank. "cheers." we both sipped the red liquid before placing the glasses back on the coffee table. "Thai or pizza?" he asked.

"what about Chinese? I need some fried rice and those cracker things."

he sniggered and drank some more. "prawn crackers?" he corrected me. I nodded before Jack picked up the phone and rang the take away place.

I turned my attention back to the laptop where I realized I hit 3500 words. almost there!

"Y/N!" Jack shouted.

"yeah?"

"money is next to the door, I'm just gonna do something in my room for a while." I nodded but hit myself when I realized he couldn't see me and opened up my Spotify playlist, because working in silence was annoying. plus, everyone needs a little Bryson Tiller every day.

|||||

"Jack! foods here!" I shouted as i sat down and opened up the plastic bags full of food. Jack walked in and turned the TV on. he sat beside me and we laughed as Friends played and Chandler made terribly funny jokes.

||||

as I was clearing up the plates, Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled.

"I'll finish up here, you go into the bedroom," he kissed my neck. I followed his orders and looked around the bedroom. candles were lit and the room smelled like bath salts. I walked into the bath room, and enough to my surprise, Jack had ran a bubble bath and lit tea light candles around the bath.

I smiled to myself when I say the bottle of wine from before and my glass on the edge of the bath too. the cutest boyfriend of the year award defiantly goes to him.