p i z z a

{ y/n POV }

"So we were... Five and seven, high on Helium... And Jack passed out for like an... Hour!" Conor said between laughs. Jack, you and Conor were at Jack and Conor's flat, and they were telling you stories about when they were younger.

"Well, when I was a baby, I tried to change my own nappy. Shit everywhere..." You laughed, tears brimming your eyes and your cheeks aching from laughing too much, "and my parents took photos. Then at my sixteenth birthday, my parents thought it would be funny to show all my friends and boyfriend and his family at the time." Jack and Conor laughter filled the air.

"Our sister did something like that when she was younger," Jack said, finally managing to calm his laughter. It was currently 9:37pm and Conor was dressed to go out.

"Alright, you guys wanna hit the club?" Conor asked. You giggled at his sentence. Jack looked over towards you, but shook your head and smiled.

"Yeah, we're just gonna stay in tonight. Yeah?" His head turned towards you. You nodded and he smiled, feeling butterflies flutter in the bottom of your stomach.

"Okay kids, stay safe. Condoms are in the bathroom!" Jack rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him before the door shut. Laying down on the couch, you saw Jack look directly at you.

"Pizza and Netflix?" You smiled and gripped a pillow to your chest. He nodded and grabbed his phone before heading downstairs to order. His apartment smelled like aftershave and candles. Your phone lit up, indicating you have a text.

Joe: where are you?

Jack came up the stairs and flopped down on the couch with you.

"Pepperoni and cheese and bacon, with cheesy garlic bread," Jack smiled. You grinned and put your phone in your pocket after standing up and stretching He looked up at you, pouting.

"I need to swing by Joes to get clothes. Then I'll pick up the pizza, yeah?" He sighed and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you back down on the couch. Squirming out of his embrace, you screamed "attack attack!"

"If you be quiet, you won't get shot," he said in a deep voice. Giggling and laying in his arms for a bit longer, you swing your leg over his and pushed yourself up.

"I'm going now. I want my pizza." He rolled his eyes and sighed again. You kissed his cheek and left his apartment, making your way to Joe's to pick up some clothes.

When you arrived, he opened the door with a angry look on his face.

"y/n, where the hell have you been? You left and didn't even tell me or Caspar where you went!" He shouted. Caspar's head bobbed up from the stairs. He wore fancy clothes.

"How you coming? Conor and Josh are already at the club." Joe glared at him. "Oh hey y/n, are you coming too?" Shaking your head and walking past him.

"Nah, Jack and I are staying in tonight. I'm just getting some clothes for tonight and tomorrow." Sneaking a look at the boys, Joe looked down, and Caspar stood next to him, slapping his back in a "comforting" way.

"Text us when you get home, hopefully we'll be home by then..." Caspar smirked. Yelling good luck at the boys before hearing the door slam, you shoved some clothes in a bag before running up the stairs and locking the door behind you.

Knocking on the door of Jack's apartment, he yelled for you to come in.

"Pizza!" He said happily before grabbing the boxes from my arms. "Netflix on this tv doesn't work, let's go down to my room," he said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness and followed him into his room. It was pretty big, with a huge tv at one wall, then a massive queen bed .on the other wall.placing the bag down next to the bed, you sat down on the bed and admired his room.

"Like it?" He smirked sitting down on the bed with me. Grinning and taking a bite of pizza, Jack flicked through some movies. We agreed on Mean Girls, then cuddled up to each other.

Another couple hours passed, and you both were slowly falling asleep.

"Mm ja-" you got cut off my a pair of soft lips on yours. Melting into the kiss, you brought your hands up to his head and raked them through his soft hair. He pulled away and brushed a bit of loose hair behind your ear.

"Sorry what were you gonna say?" He smirked. Rolling your eyes, you kissed him again his lips moving in sync with yours.

"I'm tired..." You whined. Jack sighed and put the boxes on the floor and turning off the tv. laying down, you cuddled up to him. He snuck an arm around your waist, the you both lay there, breathing in the scent of each other and slowly falling asleep.

////

Hey guys, my iPad decided to work again! Yay! But there is something I'm much more happy about; 1k reads! I haven't had this book up for long, but the amounts of reads, votes and comments are amazing! Thank you all so much! Bye 💕