k i c k e d o u t

Jack kissed me goodbye at the end of the road. I had to walk from the end out our street to our house in the rain, but my parents thought I was at work because it was 2 am, but I actually started at 7am. I tired to unlock the door without a sound, but I light in the kitchen flicked on and I knew I'd be in deep strife.

"Charlie!" My mother shouted. I flinched and turned around to face her. She had her arm folded across her chest and a mean look on her face. "Where were you?!"

I bit my lip but I rehearsed my story, I always think ahead. "Work, I told you." I lied. My dad came down the stairs and I knew that he was going to yell.

"You were not. I checked your time table. Were you with that boyfriend of yours?" Dad questioned. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Don't go through my things! And so what if I spend some time with him, he is my boyfriend. He is sweet and caring and everything I have ever wished for in a person. I hate that you don't refer to him by his name I've told you a dozen times," I argued and walked halfway up the stairs.

"We don't approve of him! We have met him and she seems sketchy. We don't want you to get hurt like you did last time." This made my blood boil. How can they not accept not like him?! And I want to know how he seems sketchy. "You have been visiting him almost every night when you say your at work. We hear the window opening and closing, and the door when you decide to use it."

"You can't make me not see him. I'm not a teenager anymore. You can't control me!" My face was reddening with anger, my hormones going everywhere.

"Charlie, as long as you live under this roof, you are not to see him!" Dad roared. I turned around on my heels, my wet hair slapping my face.

"He proposed right after I told him I was pregnant tonight!" I shouted back. My mothers eyes widened in horror and my dads eye twitched.

"Out! You no longer live here!" My heart dropped. They were kicking me out because I was in love with someone?! Tears fell from my eyes as I stormed up the stairs and grabbed as many bags as I could to fit my belongings in. Luckily I had a major clean out of my room a month before so all that was in there was my all my clothes, a lot of books, drawers of makeup and photos and all my laptops and iPads. As well as my bed, closet, desk and bedside tables.

I pulled my phone out and rang Jack. After 2 rings he picked up. "J- Jack... C-can can I live with you?" I sobbed. I looked around my room and just had to take the photos off the walls and get more clothes from the closet.

"Of course! Do you need help packing, or carrying things or-" Jack sounded panicked.

"I'm done packing. Can you just come to my house in 10 minutes?" I sniffed. Jack agreed and hung up. I can't believe I was moving out of my house I have lived in for 20 years. Kicked out, I mean.

I slowly picked up two bags a time and waddled down the stairs with them. After 5 bags of clothes and 4 boxes of books, makeup and photos and downstairs, all I had to do was wait for Jack. I could hear my mom sobbing in the lounge, but I didn't care. Jack finally arrived and helped me shove all the bags and boxes into his car, then we left to start a life together.

Requested from @Charlie_B755 ⚓️ hope you enjoyed