c o f f e e

{ your POV }

After leaving Joes flat and jumping in a taxi, Jack asked to meet up at a cafe in the city. It was surprisingly close to my apartment, only about 15 minutes away. Memories from last night flashed in my head. He told me he loved me, but he was drunk. Smiling and giving money to the driver, you stepped out into the cold streets, landing in a tiny puddle. Groaning and shoving your hands into your coat pocket, you walked into the cafe. It was a small coffee house, but a lot of people sat around the tables, laughing and drinking. Scanning your eyes over the tables, you saw a familiar face, but with dark sunglasses on and a beanie. Conor with him.

"Morning sunshine," you giggled. Conor laughed at you joke, then stood up to leave, waving him off. He was slumped in his chair and had his hand to his head.

God, why are you so happy in the morning?" He paused to check his watch, "it's only ten to eleven!" A waiter came over with 2 cups and a dazzling smile. As he was setting the cups down, he winked at you, so you had to stop yourself from blushing, in front of Jack. Did this count as a date?

"Let me know if there is anything else," the waiter said, another wink before walking away. Jack mumbled colorful under his breath, but looking out the window distracted you.

"So.. Is this a date?" You blurted out. He took the glasses off, smiling to himself a little.

"It is if you want it to be?" He said. Smooth move, I have to give it to him.

You knew exactly what to do. Biting you lip and sipping your coffee, he started at you anxiously. "Its just... I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship. I mean I got out of a serious relationship a couple months ago, and.. I don't know..." Jack looked down, obviously sad. Reaching over the table for his hand, you started laughing. "I'm kidding!" You said between laughs.

"You can't be serious," he groaned, a smile played on his lips. He grabbed your hand back, glad he wasn't mad you.

"I'm ready if you are," you smirked. "But, what about the others?" You realized you were still holding hands.

"Well I'm pretty sure Conor knows, Josh will know when you come over-" cutting him off mid sentence.

"Will I now?" He scoffed and placed his head on his palm, his elbow on the table.

"I've been to your flat, we've slept together-" someone else cut him off.

"You've what?!" Joe stood there shocked, Caspar and Conor behind him. Jack and I didn't know what to say. The two behind Joe motioned us to stop, but we sat there dumbfounded.

"No, not like that." Jack let go of my hand, glaring at Conor who was silently laughing his head off.  "We slept. Like dreaming sleeping." Conor sat next to me, Caspar next to Jack and Joe on the end.

"Sooooo, is this a date?!" Caspar asked, looking at Jack and I before his smile dropped when he saw Joe. He looked pissed. Jack and I stayed quiet, Jack looking out the window to see the busy London streets.

"Got yourself a keeper then," Conor smiled. I bit the inside of my cheek. I turned my attention back to Jack. Two other guys walked over to the table and sat down, introducing themselves.

"Oli. And Josh." He seemed to catch on, because he smiled and nodded. The same waiter from before came over with 5 more coffees. And extra one for me. Before he placed the coffee down, a napkin was placed down, then the coffee. I saw writing on it, then quickly smiled up at the waiter. Conor seemed to catch on because he grabbed my cup and took a mouthful. I swiped the napkin from the table before he placed my coffee down, grinning evilly at me.  It had the waiters number.

"Did he just forget about me?! What the hell dude, I need my coffee," Jack groaned for the millionth time.

You all just chatted and laughed for another hour, before you decided to go over to Jack's.

*~*~*~*

Sorry for the short chapter, it's sort of a filler. But I've noticed I've been doing a couple things wrong:: 1- switching from "You" and "I" and 2- I'm not used to writing imagine style books, so it's going in a story type way. You get what I mean? I'll try to fix the problems though. Also shoutout to Alert_Scene_FanGirl for dedicating her Joe Sugg imagines to me 😇 go check he stuff out, she's a really good writer and one of my best friends. so I'm sorry for the long a/n. Thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting, it means a lot to me. ❤️ hope you enjoyed

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR HALF OF 1k!!! ❤️