a r g u m e n t s

Jack's POV

I was sitting at the table when y/n sat down opposite me. She saw me looking at the bills and drank some coffee. I sighed and put the last bill down on the pile then drank some of her coffee. On a Saturday night, we would usually be out at a club right now, but since we lived together and we're going downhill with out money, we decided to cut down on the unnecessary stuff.

"That's the last bill paid. We can't spend anymore money for a while, until I get paid and your payday." Y/N shook her head and flipped some hair behind her shoulder. Something looked different. "Did you get your hair done today?" I asked, my anger slowly increasing. She knew we were having money problems and she goes and spends tons of money on stuff like her hair and nails!

"I haven't gotten it done in a month, my roots were growin-"

"Y/N! You know we don't have much money left! So you think it's alright to go have a girls day? Did you pay for lunch too?!" I shouted, hoping she didn't. Y/N looked down and bit her lip. I clenched my jaw and threw the coffee mug across the house, hearing the crash against the wall.

"Your stressing me out! I know we don't have a lot of money but I decided to treat myself because I know I can't for a while!" I could hear her voice shaking. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair stressfully. "You know what?!" She yelled grabbing her jacket, "i can't do this any more!" She yelled and stormed out of the door. I punched the wall and flipped the table, anger rushing through my veins and my knuckles bruising and bleeding. I stormed out after her, the rain pelting down but the traffic drowned out the noise. I ran down the road after her, but saw her run into the road. I couldn't see her, but all I heard was a car horn and a loud scream.

"Y/N!" I screamed and sprinted down to where I saw her cross and looked for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. Piles of cars were lining up and car horns were going off everywhere.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" Somebody called.

"Help her!" Someone else shouted.

I fell to the pavement and suddenly got dizzying saw everything blur, then heard loud sirens and saw flashing lights. Then my vision went blank.

////

Part two will be uploaded soon. Requested from @dallasmendes34. This actually took me a while to wrote but hope you enjoyed. Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you check out my short story Paranoia, that would be great :))