p o k e m o n h u n t s

Walking along the beach, you and Jack had your phones in your hand and your running clothes on.

"Alright Jack, are you ready?" You ask in a serious voice. He took a deep breath in and nodded. Jack finished stretching his legs and pocketed his phone. You did the same and tightened your pony tail.

With the thudding of your heart beat in your ears, Jack and you raced up until the third bench that was placed in front of Café Olive and sat down, panting. You both pulled out your phones. "Mewtwo! I have mewtwo!" Jack shouted before he picked you up and span you around. A few days ago, one of Jack's friends mentioned Pokemon Go to him and he downloaded it, wondering what it was considering having Pokemon cards after the age of 10 was not okay. So after playing around and figurin out what to do, you both went for you daily runs and he found his first character.

"Alright, is there another one around here or on the Main Street?" You asked as he smiled down at his phone. It's so cute how one game can easily entertain a man for over an hour without failing. You weren't really that into Pokemon as a child, but still collected the cards. Jack had downloaded the app on your phone too, so he could have twice as much fun.

But if there were different characters located around the area that were easily accessible on foot, why not get some exercise while doing it? "Jetty road there should be some. Then we can stop for ice cream at Copenhagen or some bubble tea." Nodding your head and looking over to the beach you were just previously on, you bit your lip in thought.

"I used to drink he water when I went swimming or surfing. Still do," you admitted. An old lady with her little dog walked past and you could hear her chuckling. Jack laughed too while he bent down to take a sip from the water fountain. Hitting his shoulder, he crossed his eyebrows in confusion. "Do you know where that's been?!" You whisper shouted rather angrily. She shook his head and top another sip.

"Babe, I doubt it's been to the swears and chilled with the rats and alligators." You rolled your eyes and Jack slowly jogged off.

"You know what I mean! People have put their lips on that. People have eaten shit and probably suc-"

Jack turned around and slapped a hand on your mouth. Fellow joggers and people walking their dogs stared and squinted at you. "I know. Let's change the subject."

The volume from Jack's phone was on max and the pinging from the phone irritated you. You shrugged it off and jogged with him. The waves crashing and children screaming rang in your ears and you jogged your way with your boyfriend to the best ice cream place while searching for little multicolored creatures while your phone battery and data runs out.

////

Hello. This chapter actually happened this weekend. My friend and I rented a beach house in Brighton and we went running the second day and she made me run almost an hour away from home to catch fucking Pokemon 😂 also, here are a few photos I took that I thought were really artistic and tumblr.

 ( yes they are mine and that is me )