p a r t t w o

It was a week ago that my parents kicked me out, and Jack and I were living in our new flat. It was huge, big enough for the baby to play in. We were still unpacking, but most of the time, Jack said it would tire me out so he told me to sit down or go to bed. But we had more then packing to do; the wedding. We had planned to wait until our baby was born, so he or she could wear a mini tux or dress. And it wasn't actually my idea... Jack and I watched friends one night and decided to do what Ross' ex Carol did at her wedding, just someone holding him or her.

*2 year jump lol sorry*

I had Ashton asleep in my arms and Jack just put down Freya for her nap. It has been really fun these past few years, the wedding was everything I hope for, and so was our gender reveal. a girl! We had a very small dress picked out for Freya, and she looked so cute. Then we took a trip to Paris for our anniversary, things happened if you know what I mean, and i fell pregnant again. Then came along Ashton.

The home phone started ringing, so I placed sleeping Ashton in Jack's arms and answered it.

"Hello?" My voice was croaky because it was 2 am and they had both woke up screaming.
"Charlie?" It was my mother.
"Yes?" After I said that, I instantly regretted it and thought I was being too rude.
"How is everything, with Freya?" Dad asked. I bit my lip and looked over to Jack, who was playing with a sleepy little Ashton.
"We have something to tell you. We have a son too. Ashton." They both gasped, I should've told them sooner.
"We are so sorry about how we acted two years. You were pregnant and we shouldn't have treated you like that. We are so sorry," my mom sobbed. I felt so bad.
"Would you like us to visit tomorrow?"
"Yes! That would be lovely!" Dad exclaimed.
We exchanged our goodbyes then I hung up and put Ashton to bed and got into bed myself.

*leaving their house next day*

After the three hour journey, Jack, Ashton, Freya and I arrived at my old house. My parents house. We walked up the stone footpath and knocked on the door. My dad opened it and hugged me then shook hands with Jack, same with my mother. I was still mad at them, my dad didn't even walk me down the aisle.

"This is Freya, she's 3 next week, and Ashton, is six months," I said. Freya was carrying a book but stood close to Jack and I, her black curly hair all around her face. Ashton was in Jack's arms making happy gurgling noises. My parents held Ashton and played around with Freya until dad told Jack and Freya there were cookies in the kitchen.

"Sorry for not visiting sooner, we've been really busy. Jack with his job and I'm working from home." Tears slipped from my moms face but she quickly wiped them away.

"We just wished you called once a month or something. It was a god send when you invited us to the wedding out of nowhere," dad said. I could hear Freya laughing and Jack speaking, and I looked over to Ashton who was sleeping on the couch.

Maybe with my parents back in my life and my two kids and Jack, I could finally have my family I had wished for since I was 13 years old.

Conor's face in the media 😂Part two like you guys requested. Also, thank you all for 50k! That's incredible. Hope you enjoyed