1.23 - Just Perfect

Mona looked up from her textbook, and took the pen she had been fiddling with from her lips before speaking to her newest charity case when it came to tutoring, Tyler

Mona looked up from her textbook, and took the pen she had been fiddling with from her lips before speaking to her newest charity case when it came to tutoring, Tyler. "So, Lockwood, do you finally understand?"

"Yeah." He stated matter-of-factly, flipping to the next page with a purpose. "Of course I get it. I think I've gotten it this whole time. What I don't get is why we're wasting so much time talking when we could be doing something a lot more fun."

Mona rolled her eyes at his constant advances. "Honestly, Lockwood. These advances are getting boring." She sighed before an idea suddenly dawned on her. He was perfect for their plan she had been scheming with Hanna and the other girls to create. He was innocent, had some brawn, and she was fairly sure she could manipulate him into doing just about anything if she flashed him the right sort of smile. Just the type of person she needed to help take down A. "How'd you like to join in on something?"

Tyler narrowed his eyes at Mona before speaking, trying to edge his way closer to her. There was just something about the girl that drove him wild. Maybe it was her avoidance of his advances that just fed the chase for her, but whatever this chemistry was between them, he was hooked. "What kind of something are we talking about?"

"Oh, I think you're going to like this one." She winked at him with a slightly maniacal grin passing her face as she did so.

______________________________

Hanna sighed as she hopped off the kitchen chair, making her way towards the ringing front door

Hanna sighed as she hopped off the kitchen chair, making her way towards the ringing front door. She had been in the middle of browsing the latest fashion magazines, so if Aria hadn't been taking a shower upstairs she'd have yelled for her to get it. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She mumbled with annoyance before swinging the door open. In a shock, she stepped backwards as she saw the figure standing in front of her. "Damon, what're you doing...?" She questioned him, totally flustered by his appearance. The last time they had spoken over a week ago now she made it clear that he needed to stay away from her.

The scent of alcohol on his breath was slightly palpable, and his outfit was a bit disheveled, and yet somehow he still looked flawless. It was the vampire in him that made him so attractive, she supposed. That's what the internet had said, anyway. "I can't just stay away, you and I both know that, Hanna." Damon gave a flippant hand gesture as he figured he was stating the obvious. "I'm not just going to sit at home knitting sweaters and watching the home shopping network waiting for your call. I'm going to fight for you, and make things right." He babbled on, trying not to lose her gaze, which was one of definite concern. He leaned in towards her before whispering, "I was set up, Hanna."