2.14 - Taking Action

"So you're telling us that Klaus knew -A in the 1920's?" Caroline stated bluntly, trying to get all the facts of this -A mess straight

"According to this latest text," Stefan responded as he glanced down at the phone that was lying on Aria and Damon's kitchen counter.

"Well, I say we just track down this -A bitch and snapped their neck off," Damon replied snidely. He could care less about what Caroline, Stefan and Aria were all talking about. It had been days since Hanna had disappeared and that's all he could think about.

"Damon," Aria pleaded, rolling her eyes sarcastically at her impulsive brother, "Will you just get serious for once? We need to figure out this whole -A situation! This text could be a really important clue that could finally help us figure out who this person really is!"

Damon stood up abruptly from the couch and sped towards the kitchen in a fiery rage, "I am taking this seriously," he growled, "But clearly I'm the only one who cares that Hanna is still missing! What if this -A person kidnapped her and is holding her hostage? Does anyone even care about that?"

Caroline snapped her head towards Damon, "Are you serious, Damon? Cool it, okay? She's my sister. Obviously, I'm worried sick about her. Stop being so selfish!"

Damon rushed towards Caroline and stared directly into her eyes, "Then why are you worrying about this -A stuff, blondie?" Damon sneered, "Shouldn't Hanna be your top priority?"

Without thinking, Caroline pushed Damon to the ground with all of her might and Damon fell back in a perplexed manner, "You suck, Damon. Just shut up."

Stefan and Aria both rolled their eyes at this petty situation. Stefan spoke up to break the hostile tension, "Guys, the more time we waste arguing with each other, the more chance we have at losing both Hanna and this -A person."

Aria smiled at Stefan and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Stefan's right. We can't let -A split us apart. This is exactly what they want us to do. We need to stay one step ahead of them at all times."

Stefan smiled back down at Aria and wrapped one hand around her waist, "The first thing we need to do is figure out and gage what -A is planning from this specific photo, then, maybe, we can get Bonnie to perform a tracking spell to find Hanna. Everyone agree with that?" Stefan spoke, sternly, making sure he had everyone's attention.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Damon pushed himself off of the ground. They all had a lot of work to do.

______________

10:30 PM:

Hanna took another sip of coffee from her mug. She had been waiting at this diner off of some highway somewhere for over an hour and she still had not seen or heard from -A.

As she began to reach for her phone, she felt some sort of ominous, shadowy presence hover over her. Looking up, she saw a black-hooded figure standing next to her booth.

Hanna gazed at the empty void that was underneath the black sweatshirt hoodie. Without any emotion, she spoke to it: "Well. Aren't you going to sit down?"

The black hooded figure nodded at Hanna and sat down in front of her. Hanna took another sip from her coffee cup and licked her top lip.

"Okay, -A person, or whatever you are," Hanna said, "If I help you with whatever it is that you're doing, then you're gonna tell what the hell it is that you want with me and all of my friends. Deal?"