1.31 - Finale Pt. 2 - A Night to Remember

"Guess it's time to get back out there

"Guess it's time to get back out there." Alison shrugged to Hanna and Damon as she left the small classroom off the auditorium, dressed in Hanna's Marilyn Monroe costume, leaving Damon dressed as a 1950's greaser all by his lonesome. He liked to think it was an homage to early Elvis.

"Will you zip me up?" Hanna asked Damon, now that the two of them were alone. She was dressed head to toe in Alison's Juliet costume now, all she needed was the mask to keep her identity a secret. If this plan was going to work, no one could know it was her.

Damon moved towards her, and looked her straight in the eye, "Only if you promise you'll be careful, Hanna. Please don't do anything stupid, for me?"

Hanna laughed, trying to fight the insane nerves that had nestled in the pit of her stomach. "Me? Something stupid? Never." She kissed him lightly before turning around, waiting for him to zip her into the dress.

_______________

Hanna made her way out onto the dance floor, searching for a now familiar black or red masked figure

Hanna made her way out onto the dance floor, searching for a now familiar black or red masked figure. Or, at least something slightly out of the ordinary. Suddenly, she saw exactly what she was looking for. A person in a strange mask, that was significantly odder than the others, stood in the outskirts of the crowd, wearing a long black cloak covering head to toe. -A clearly caught sight of her, and slowly began to make their way to the entrance to the tunnels, just as Spencer had predicted. What she hadn't predicted was -A spotting Damon following protectively close behind Hanna. There was only one blonde Damon cared that closely about, and that was Hanna, not Alison.

Suddenly, A took off in a sprint once reaching the entrance to the underground tunnels. Hanna followed closely in pursuit, though she was fairly sure she lost Damon somewhere along the way. The tunnels were becoming darker and darker as she went on, with a faint musty smell and unpleasantly erie feeling. They weaved in and out, over and under one another, becoming a confusing maze of passageways. Hanna was hot on -A's tail, but in a flash of a moment, she heard the footsteps in front of her stop. It was as if -A had disappeared completely. Pulling out her phone, she dialed each one of her friends frantically, grunting in frustration as they all went to voicemail. She was trying her hardest not to panic, but the darkness seemed to be closing in on her from all sides.