sick

sick- feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit.

description- kian is at home sick, while jc's at the store.

****

kian's Pov;

jc waved goodbye to me, leaving me home alone. i walked back inside our apartment. we had to go shopping, but i refused to go since i was sick.

i made my way back to jc's room. for the past few days, i've been laying around in here. i needed company and that's what jc gave me.

jc's room seemed more comfortable than mine did. "shouldn't have ran," i muttered to myself. i gripped my unsettled stomach.

"fuck, he needs to come home," i whined. turning around in bed, i grabbed the tv remote. "power puff girls," i asked myself.

"no, you're annoying," i yelled at the tv show that currently played. yelling at the tv was a normal thing for me. talking to myself was as well.

it's not exactly my fault. when jc leaves me home alone, boredom immediately sets in. especially i'm really sick. which refers to right now.

"maybe i need a shower," i thought out loud, tapping my chin. i turned to winter, my cat, "what do you think," i asked her. she blinked at me.

i watched as she jumped off the bed, scurrying under it. "fine... hazel, come here," i called for my dog. she appeared two seconds later.

she licked my face and cautiously laid her head on my chest. i went to grab my phone, but remembered that jc took it away from me.

he wanted me to spend more time sleeping than on my phone. these past two weeks have been very shitty. i laid in bed all day.

i did nothing at all. i picked hazel's off my chest and slowly rose from the bed. i feel so lonely. jc hadn't even been gone that long.

after taking my good old time walking down the steps, i walked over to the kitchen. i spotted my phone sitting on top of the refrigerator.

i picked it up and felt it buzz in my hand nonstop. i saw jc was calling and answered it. "hello" i asked, my voice- of course- sounding raspy.

"kian" jc yelled into my year. "yes" i asked, rubbing my eye. "i called you like twenty times" he exclaimed. i rolled my eyes.

"you put my phone downstairs, remember" i asked. "oh fuck. are you ok? are you feeling more sick than earlier" he panicked.

"i'm... uh" i grabbed onto my stomach and stopped pacing around. "babe" jc questioned. "give me-" i stopped talking before dropping my phone.

it crashed to the ground as i ran over to to the trash can. i bent over, getting sick. tears ran down my face. i laid down the kitchen floor.

"i'm fine guys" i lightly chuckled as all the animals came rushing in, surrounding me. i was nowhere near fine to be honest.

before the front door opened, i had gotten sick about four more times. "KIAN" jc shouted. "kitchen" i tried to yell to him.

jc ran in and began looking around. he finally noticed i was on the ground and ran over to me. "how are you" he grabbed ahold of my hand.

i noticed the panicked expression resting on his face. my other hand caressed his cheek. "baby, i'm alright" i reassured him.

"how many times did you throw up" he softly asked. "five" i responded. his eyes widened, "kian, no! i'm taking you to the hospital.

"you've been sick for two weeks now" he fussed as he picked me up. "no, no, no! hospitals are deadly! i'm perfectly fine" i tried to tell him.

suddenly i was in a car. and somehow i was laying in an uncomfortable hospital bed, glaring at jc. "mr. lawley has a stomach virus.

"he should be just fine, justin" the doctor said. "when can he leave" he asked. "right now actually. give him this twice a day and he'll be alright."

jc walked back into the room, carrying a bottle of medicine. "you were taking the wrong medicine. you had the stomach flu" he repeated.

"party pooper" i muttered. "shut up" jc said, smiling at me. "i'm signing you out baby. i'll help you get dressed when i get back" he told me.

i nodded and he left the room. i just want to go home because i feel like shit. netflix and cuddles seem like a great ass idea right now.

i slowly sat up and started to stand up. i cringed in pain. jc came back in, "kian, what the hell" he asked, walking over to me.

"what" i asked, looking up at him. "i said that i was gonna help you" he pointed out. he reached out, grabbing my hands into his.

he lifted me up and i fell into his arms. "jc, i feel more worse" i cried. "the doctor gave you pills to make you tired" he explained.

after getting dressed, jc wheeled me out the hospital since i could barley walk. when we finally got home, he picked me up and took us to the elevator.

he walked down the hall and we finally reached our apartment. "i want some cuddles" i muttered, drowsiness taking me over.

"then you shall receive cuddles," he laughed and unlocked the door. he locked it back up after walking inside and went up the stairs.

jc carefully laid me down and turned netflix on. "suggestions?" "anything" i sighed. he picked a random movie and pulled me close.

"i love you" jc whispered, ruffling my hair. "i love you so much. "thanks for taking care of me" i said. "it's my job" he grinned over at me.

he leaned down to kiss me, but i pushed him away. "jc, i'm sick" i yelled. "i don't care" jc said and he kissed me anyway.