photograph (heartbreaker part 2)

photograph- a picture made using a camera, in which an image is focused onto film or other light-sensitive material and then made visible and permanent by chemical treatment, or stored digitally.

description- jc's coming back home.

song- photograph

artist- ed sheeran

this is ass, i don't recommend reading it. it barley even makes sense.

****

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

kian picked his phone up from the table. his ex boyfriends name flashed on the screen and he immediately answered it.

"jc, is that really you" he sniffled. "yeah baby boy," jc whispered. kian couldn't believe it was actually him. he missed jc so much.

"you know, loving can hurt sometimes" jc said, closing his eyes. "justin, you fucked up my feelings" kian cried.

"but fuck, hurt is the only thing i know. it makes me feel alive when i hurt people's hearts" jc told him. kian took in the older boys words.

"i know it can get hard sometimes, but i'm here. you could've always talked to me. tell me why you left me. j, give me answers" kian frowned.

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

kian looked over at the wall. the photograph of jc and himself still hung upon the wall. after two years, he'd thought he'd move on.

kian couldn't let the memories slip away. he thought he would still be heartbroken​, but jc gave him hope. their goodbye was everything.

jc said he loved kian. something had driven him away, time was still frozen from that day. kian thought about that day for two years now.

"you do deserve an explanation baby" jc stopped talking.

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

jc pulled the photograph he had of kian and him out of the back pocket of his ripped jeans. he smiled down at it. kian and him were perfect.

kian's smile was beautiful. that day was unforgettable. jc held kian close, their eyes meant slowly. jc was so afraid, but happy at the same time.

"but..." kian asked. jc snapped back into reality. "don't worry, you won't ever be alone" he said.

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul

And it's the only thing that I know, know

I swear it will get easier,

Remember that with every piece of you

kian didn't understand. tears fell down his face. jc needed to tell him why this happened. why he left him years ago.