date part 1

date- a social or romantic appointment or engagement.

description- knj go on a cute date.

****

jc smacked kian's face around a little bit. "wake up sleepyyyyy" jc sung, licking kian's face. "huh, what," he asked. he wiped his face.

kian turned on his side, making jc fall to the floor. the loud thud of jc's body impacting the ground, officially made kian jump up from his sleep.

"baby, oh my gosh, sorry" kian muttered, trying to pull jc up. "it's fine babe, glad to see that you're up" jc said, sitting on kian's lap.

"this is new, what do you want" kian asked. he was rarely a dominate in their relationship. jc almost refused to be a bottom. sometimes he let it go.

this time, kian knew something was going on in jc's head. he could tell by the far off gaze in jc's big brown eyes. the excitement was showing.

"i have a date planned" he giggled. kian blinked his tiredness away. "i can't wait" he said, softly placing his lips on top of jc's.

as soon as it started, it ended. jc pulled away, getting up from kian's lap. "get dressed," he commanded before grabbing something off the dresser.

jc quickly ran out the room, leaving kian to be confused. he got a shower before picking out a casual outfit. his normal ripped jeans and a shirt.

kian slipped his converse on and went to the living room. he found jc sitting on the couch, looking at something. kian watched him turn around.

"ready" jc asked. kian nodded as jc stood up. he grabbed onto his hand and followed closely behind jc. "so, what are we gonna do?"

jc glanced at him, "i wanted to do the cliché picnic under the stars, but i wanted the whole day with you. so it's kind of a surprise" he said.

kian rose his eyebrow, "i like surprises." they exited the building and walked over to jc's jeep. "i know" jc said, widely grinning.

~random time skip~

kian opened his door and grinned at the sighting. "you took me to a mountain? that's still cliché" he said, holding onto jc's hand again.

"no, where gonna climb that shit" jc grinned. kian stopped walking, yanking jc back. "are you really- why" he cried out. his legs already hurt.

just thinking about climbing that enormous hill made kian wanted to fall down it. now it made perfect sense, kian felt extremely stupid.

why would they sit on the bottom of a mountain? before he could think anymore, jc called someone over to them. when did he get there?

"hi, i'm david," he said, shaking kian's hand. "i'll help you climb up this mountain" david continued. kian looked at it once more.

and although he refused to climb that deadly hill, he found himself in the middle of it, taking a breather. jc looked over at him with a smile.

"this is fun, right" he asked. kian flicked him off, before continuing up the mountain. once he made it up, he yanked his harness off.

the ground received multiple kisses before kian collapsed. jc thanked david and he disappeared. kian wasn't mad about this date.

it was cute how jc planned it wonderfully. somehow, there was more. jc picked kian up, carrying him over to a blanket.

it was filled with all kind of foods and games. jc set him down, softly. kian picked chutes and ladders, smiling adorably with a twinkle in his eyes.

jc adored it, studied it, feel so deep in love with it. and that, that was why he knew this day was right. that kian was meant for him and nobody else.

he watched kian grin at the game he was currently setting up. jc picked a guy out, but kian slapped his hand. "no, i already picked you one!"

jc rolled his eyes, snatching the girl from kian's hand. "what the fuck, you're supposed to be the girl" he yelled, actually looking at the figure.

kian smirked, picking the other girl up. "we're both the girl, duh" he said. "fuck you" jc said. kian leaned over the board, crawling towards jc.

he accidentally messed it up, but he wasn't too worried. "i know you wanna" he seductively said. jc glared at him as he sat on his lap.

ignoring kian, he looked to the side, grabbing a container. it was filled with hot wings. he popped the lid off. kian store at him.

"are you serious? you brought hot wings to our date" kian questioned, taking one. "i love hot wing just as much as i love you." "how flattering."