date part 2

kian and jc laid under the stars, not an inch of space between them. kian turned and wrapped himself around jc and sighed contently. he was actually really happy.

"i love you" he said. jc looked at him and smiled. "i love you too, baby" he whispered. they meant each other's eyes, and kian was suprised to see the happiness shining through jc's.

"why do you look so happy" he asked. he wasn't complaining at all, because seeing someone you love more than anything look so happy, was such a beautiful thing. he admired his face and decided that he'd do anything to make jc look this happy all the time.

"whenever i'm with you, i feel so happy. i love you more than anything. i-i know this is kind of random and all, but i want a future with you," jc reached across kian and pulled his jacket towards them.

he dug in the pocket and found what he was looking for. he laid back down, facing kian with a grin on his face. "we talked about this before, and i know you said that you wanted this to be special. i tried to make this day special for you, if you haven't noticed" jc chuckled.

kian nodded and watched jc open the small box in his hand. "i kind of really want to marry you, kian. i want you to be my husband and i want to adopt children with you. i just want you in my future, forever" jc said.

kian glanced from the ring to jc's eyes, then back down at the ring. tears ran down his face and he smiled so hard, he thought his face would break or something. he quickly nodded and smashed his lips onto jc's.

"yes" he cried, connecting their lips repeatedly. jc laughed and grabbed kian's hand. he took the ring out of the box and slid it on kian's ring finger.

"i love you" he said, looking into kian's brown eyes. kian couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time. he hugged jc and kept kissing his lips. "i love you," he said.

"i love you even though you made me climb a stupid mountain. i even love that you brought hot wings and said that you loved them equally to me. i swear that i love you, even when you do stupid shit. no matter what, we're in this together" kian promised.

"good, that means that you'll rob a bank with me when it comes down to it" jc said. kian laughed and shoved jc, "shut up!" jc smiled and pulled kian into his arms again.

the soft noises of nature sounded and the stars shined down on the couple. if there was anything better than this, jc would be completely suprised. not only was this a successful date, but jc was going to marry kian someday.

just that thought made him keep a smile on his face.

i'm a cheesy little author, i know.