choose part 2

i wrote these chapters awhile ago, just go along with it.

"come on, just take the picture," meredith coaxed. kian put on a small smile as meredith leaned her head against his. he felt uncomfortable.

self doubt and sadness followed after. he spent the day with meredith. they took pictures of each other and laughed continuously.

but kian didn't feel like he was doing the right thing. jc was in texas, probably dancing around like he had no sense, and here he was.

meredith sat on his lap, holding a phone to their faces, trying to force him to look like he was happy. kian was happy earlier.

when she wasn't trying to make them look like a couple, meredith was alright. she was like a friend. then she would ruin it.

kian did whatever he could to make her feel like she was being included in his life. he took pictures with her, put her in videos, had sex with her once.

the last one was really because he needed someone to help him and she was just there. kian watched as meredith stood from his lap.

"i'm gonna go hang with my friends. we'll catch up later" she said, waving at him. "i drove here" he reminded her. "yeah, i know that.

"i'm getting picked up," she placed a grin on her face. "don't forget me too much," meredith placed a kiss on his cheek and walked away.

he rolled his eyes and went over to his car. kian watched her for a couple minutes. she paced back and forth. he could hear her yelling into the phone.

and as soon as she turned toward him and started walking his way, kian put the keys in the ignition and backed out the grass. "KIAN!"

he sighed and stopped the car. he rolled his window down as she ran up to him. "my friend's busy, he can't come get me" she said.

"ok, what does that have to do with me" he asked. "kian, stop being an asshole for two seconds you fucking dumbass" meredith yelled at him.

kian nodded and sucked his teeth. "i have no interest in driving you somewhere if you get an attitude with me" he warned.

"i barley had an attitude, where is this coming from" meredith questioned, crossing her arms. "you piss me off everyday meredith.

"some people get tired of hearing your mouth" kian said. he was being rude and for some reason he didn't care. "un-fucking-believable" she cursed.

"get in the car" kian commanded, unlocking the door. she stomped her way over to the passenger side. "goddammit kian," she mumbled.

she slammed the door and crossed her arms. "you're so rude all the time, like calm your shit" meredith glanced over at him.

he rolled his eyes and sped off.

kian parked his car and shut it off. "meredith, we seriously gotta talk" he spoke up. "is this the 'we're done' speech" she asked.

kian sighed and leaned back onto his seat. "i kissed jc," he closed his eyes. "i love jc. i've loved him for a long time" he admitted to her.

he felt meredith grab his hand, "you wanna choose between us, huh" she asked. he nodded and looked at her. "i don't want to hurt anyone."