insomnia part 2

i didn't expect anyone to want a part 2 to this lol.

****

i felt around for jc as i opened my eyes. he wasn't in the bed or in the room. groaning, i turned on my side. i heard the door burst open.

"fuck, he might still be asleep" jc muttered. i quickly closed my eyes
and waited for him to come near me. his hand lightly brushed my cheek.

i slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. i pulled him down on me and hugged him. my eyes closed once again and i tried to go back to sleep.

"kian, get up" he said. "i'm tired," i whined. jc stood up and decided to take me with him. my legs were wrapped around his waist and he held onto me.

my eyes widened and i wrapped my arms around his neck, "jc, what the fuck?" i looked at him. he didn't set me down, he just stared back at me.

he looked like he was contimplating something.. like he wanted to kiss me. the sexual tension was too much to handle and i wanted to hide.

"uh... sam" i glanced over at a nervous connor. jc was surprisingly still holding me up. sam ran into the room and looked at connor, "huh?"

he looked at jc and i and called ricky up. i looked at jc and smiled. he rested his head in the crook of my neck and ignored everyone else.

i saw ricky and trevor join the other two. "that's a jian moment, oh my gosh" trevor started jumping up and down and connor took his phone out.

sam and ricky started to fangirl as well. i held onto jc tighter, scared that i would fall. he looked at me again, "i got you." "i trust you, i'll always trust you" i whispered.

it felt like it was just us again. "we need to talk about this morning," jc set me down. i didn't back up, i just stayed close to him.

"you uh- you kissed my neck" he said. i felt my face heat up and i looked down. "yeah" i said, timidly. jc stepped even closer to me.

"i like you a lot, kian" he muttered. my eyes widened again, jc likes me? "if they don't fucking kiss" sam groaned. "i got this" i heard connor say.

suddenly, jc and i are kissing. i grip the back of his neck, kissing him harder. he licked my bottom lip and bit down hard.

i let out a small moan and took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. "fuck, this is amazing!" the guys started yelling even more.

i pulled back, keeping my eyes shut. as i tried to control my breathing, i felt jc wrap his arms around my waist. "that was-" jc cut me off by kissing me.

"he went back in" one of them yelled. it felt so good to be able to kiss jc. it was much better than i would have ever thought.

from the cliche sparks, to the butterflies in my stomach. jc tried to pull me even closer and i gripped onto his shirt, forgetting about everyone.

our bodies were touching, teeth were clashing, and i tried to avoid pushing him on the bed even though i wanted more. those kisses were everything.

****

idk, it's short.