suicidal

suicidal- deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide.

description- he thinks death is the way, his best friend thinks otherwise.

****

the drink began to kick in. he stumbled around. sometimes things got too hard, you have to give up at some point. he was doing so.

oh god, the way he fell into walls was sad. poor boy. ah, poor boy. his vision became blurry. his brown eyes were set on the blade though.

his relief. that was what made him happy at the end of the day. a sloppy smile was placed on his beauteous face. thoughts roamed his head.

he fell to the ground. wasn't he supposed to be the happy one? his arms stretched forward, his relief was so far away. so far.

desperation filled his lungs. a sharp breath escaped his mouth. he crawled, crawled to the blade. how overjoyed would his best friend be?

seeing the disconsolated boy squirm across the floor in such a ravenous way. gee, how astonishing. with one last push, he made it.

his perception was getting worse. he reached up, the tip of his fingertip grazed the handle of the knife. he whimpered softly.

suddenly, his body collapsed and the knife fell to the floor. it was in arms length. "jc, where are you," kian called, walking into the apartment.

after a few minutes, he finally found a sad, desperate jc. "dammit jc, stop this," he cried, picked the knife up and threw it into the sink.

he kneeled down, looking jc in the eye. "how drunk are you" he asked. jc's eyes were half closed. "ju- just a little" he stuttered.

kian helped him up and took him to his room. "jc, stop trying to kill yourself. i leave for two fucking hours, just two," he stressed.

jc watched as kian took his shoes off. kian threw them to the side and took jc's pants off as well. he grabbed a pair of sweatpants.

"i'm tired of trying to save your life. you're worth living" he slipped the sweats up Jc's legs. "thank you" jc muttered, closing his eyes.

kian sighed, sitting at the end of jc's bed. little snores escaped jc's agape lips. kian was petrified. one day he wouldn't be able to help him.

jc was suicidal and kian couldn't do anything about it. kian knew jc meant no harm. it was hard though. he sadly couldn't keep saving the poor boy.