stuck

cute one shot because we miss jian

stuck: be infatuated with.

kian pressed his back against his best friends chest, feeling around the bed for his hands. he quickly found them, pushing the controller away and laced his fingers through his.

a gentle sigh escaped his lips as he leaned his head against the others neck. a warm blanket covered their legs and the tv was the only light in the room.

"kiannnn, i'm playing fortnite," jc groaned, but didn't make an attempt to grab his abandoned controller. kian smiled, craning his neck to look up at jc's pretty face. his scruffy beard tickled at the younger mans cheek.

"i just miss you," he said, frowning slightly. "i hate living without you. in the middle of the night, i have no room to go to. no one to cuddle. nothing. just myself," he explained.

every since the house separated, kian felt as if he were losing his happiness. if anything, living with jc made him feel safe. he missed their secret cuddles that he hadn't received since jc had a girlfriend and a new place to live at.

at the moment, jc was a free man. no one held him down, no girl, no boy. kian was always there though and he called him over to hang out with him. after all, the only time kian and jc saw each other was when they met up to film.

kian missed everything about jc. his small touches, his smile, the way he cheered when he won something. it was all so amazing to kian.

jc unlaced their fingers, forcing kian to turn around. kian propped himself up on his knees, resting his hands on jc's thighs. "i miss you more," jc grinned, gently touching his face.

kian loved seeing the affectionate side of jc. he loved being the one jc was affectionate to. "impossible." jc couldn't help but widen his smile at kian's response.

"i love you," jc told him. kian couldn't help it when he blushed. he snuggled his face into jc's hand, closing his eyes. of course they were best friends and kian should expect to hear those words, but every time jc surprised him with the three words, his heart dropped.

it could have something to due with the strong love kian had for jc. more than best friend, obviously. "i love you, even though you hurt my feelings. even though you make me cry. enough though i'm not enough. i'm stuck. stuck on you," kian smiled, a hurt kind of smile.

sure, he emptied his feelings out. he'd done it before and was rejected for someone else.

"i know," jc sighed, setting his other hand in the crook of kian's neck. he pulled him closer, kissing his forehead, nose, cheek. kian's eyes fluttered open, watching jc. "through everything, you're always here. whenever i call, you run. i ask, you give. i leave, you follow. you're enough. you're one in a million," jc gently pressed his lips to kian's.

"i'm stuck for you," kian whispered on his lips, letting his eyelids drop. he leaned closer in the kiss, giving his all to jc. just like always he did and always will.

jc pulled away, grabbing kian's waist. he lifted him to sit on his lap, causing a chuckle to rise from kian. he wrapped his arms around jc's neck, leaning his head on jc's. his scent surrounded kian, making him believe he could drown in the beautiful smell.

kian didn't let jc go. not when he picked up the controller and restarted his game. not when he whispered sweet nothings into his ear. not even when jc questioned if kian and him would work.

nothing made kian go. he was devoted to jc. he was stuck. stuck on the lover of his hearts choice. stuck on the man who he loved more than anything.

kian was jc's one in a million. his stuck one in a million.