pretty part 2

kian's outfit^

kian's outfit^

kian strutted down the hall, loving all the eyes on him. he was pretty and people were actually noticing him. "hey" someone said.

kian slowly turned around, "hi." ricky dillon stood infront of him, smiling slightly. "you're kian lawley, right" he asked him.

kian nodded, "yeah, what's up?" "you look different" ricky pointed out, chuckling. kian was too nervous to say anything, he just nodded again.

"if you ever wanna talk or something, you know where to find me" ricky winked before walking away. kian was beyond shocked.

he didn't think it'd get any better, but it did. throughout the day, people gave him compliments. he'd always mention that lia marie johnson helped him.

in his mind, she was the greatest person alive at the moment. at the end of the day, he skipped outside to his car.

he was about to pull off until he saw lia running out of the school. she almost fell due to her heels, but she made it to his car.

he opened the door up and stepped outside. "kian, we need to talk" she said, huffing for air. he slammed his door shut, "ok.."

lia finally caught her breath and nervously looked at him. "i was.. i was kind of using you for popularity" she said and kian nodded.

that definitely wasn't the reaction lia was expecting. she continued anyway. "i-i actually like you.. you're cool and funny and i want to be your friend."

kian kind of guessed she was using him. he quirked his eyebrow up, "friend" he asked. lia nodded, "friend," she said.

"i don't really have friends, i have andrea and fake people. and this is my last year of highschool and i think it's time to change my shit up.

"i'm rude and i know i did you wrong, but seriously, i want to help you and be your friend while doing it. i mean, i can help you get jc" she quickly spoke.

kian laughed, "i guess we can be friends. how are you going to help me with jc though" he asked. lia wrapped her hand around his arm.

she started to pull him towards his car, "we need andrea" she said. "andrea doesn't exactly like me. i remember last week.. she's mean."

lia giggled, "don't worry, she'll warm up to you. i've been with andrea for five years now, she's just naturally rude," lia explained.

she finally spotted her girlfriend and frantically waved her off to her car. "BABE, ANDREA" she screamed. andrea hit her head with her hand.

her girlfriend was truly an idiot sometimes. she walked over to the two and kian looked down. "hi, nian" andrea awkwardly waved.

"his name is kian" lia said. andrea nodded, "sorry, name's aren't my think. so you're the guy that lia helped out," she looked kian over. "your outfit looks amazing."

kian looked up, hope shining in his brown eyes. lia and andrea almost 'awed' at the sight. kian can be adorable sometimes.

"thank you" he shyly smiled. "we're about to help him get this guy he likes" lia told her, pushing them both into her car.

andrea let kian sit in the passengers seat, making him a little less nervous. he looked at lia, "does she like me" he whispered.

"yes, kian" andrea laughed. lia drove off with a grin on her face. to say that kian was nervous about the jc situation was an understatement.

he could feel himself shake. he'd never been the type to date or ask a boy out. kian didn't even know how to flirt if he was being honest.

the three walked onto forever 21. jc was sleeping at the counter, snoring softly. dom looked up at his sister, "hey, drea" he greeted.

he looked at the other two and automatically kicked jc's leg. he immediately jumped up, "dom, what the hell" he yelled.

"we have customers" dom said through his smile. jc ran a hand through his hair as he looked forward. his eyes stopped on kian.

jc's jaw dropped and kian giggled. "hey, beautiful" jc said, regaining his posture. kian stepped forward and grabbed a tissue from his purse.

he wiped jc's face off. "you have drool on your face" he laughed, looking directly into jc's pretty brown eyes. the older boy looked down, blushing.

"yeah that would make sense, i'm really lazy at work" he admitted. "same, i work at a coffee shop" kian told him.

"maybe i should swing by one day and buy you a coffee" jc said. andrea, lia, and dom were watching them.

"this is cute as hell" andrea quietly said. "don't get emotional on us, sis" dom replied. while they were talking, kian stepped forward.

he slightly leaned in, "i'd rather you take me out somewhere else" he admitted. kian smiled as he watched jc's eyes widen again.

"take you out? glady," he looked around before finally finding some paper. "here's my number, text me your address" he said.

kian took the paper from jc. "ok, i'll see you later then" he asked, slowly backing up. jc nodded, coming out from behind the counter.

he took kian's hand and brought it to his lips, lightly kissing it. "i'll see you soon, beautiful" he muttered. kian blushed, leaning down.

with a peck to jc's cheek, he turned around and left the store. andrea and lia rushed after the fast boy and jc looked back at dom, "i'm fuckin' lucky."