exposed

exposed- make (something) visible, typically by uncovering it

description- kian and jc's polaroid's get posted on the internet and they need each other more than ever.

****

kian couldn't take it anymore. the comments were pissing him off and making him sad at the same time. he was scared.

first the girl with the tattoos and now the girls that they just want to have fun with. the tour was so stressful, they wanted a break.

kian wished he never would have did it. not to mention the nasty ass hickey's on his neck. kian wanted so badly to be attracted to girls.

ever since andrea, he didn't look at girls the same. he was always questioning his sexuality, but it was now getting serious.

he hated looking at the polaroid's. you could tell that kian didn't know how to handle that girl anyway. he just wasn't a fan of girls.

sure he could joke all day about having sex with one, but it didn't interest him much. he paced around the hotel room.

he didn't know what to do. all he could think about was the fans. not to mention, he couldn't even take the picture of andrea and him down.

the guys told him he had to keep it up on instagram until further notice. jc slipped into the room, running his hands through his curls.

deep down he felt bad. he didn't want any of this to happen. he made kian come to a halt and looked into his brown eyes.

"kian, we can really fix this, just calm down" jc told him. kian sat down on the bed. "jc, i don't even like girls" kian blurted out.

he immediately covered his month and his eyes went wide. "then why did you send that alexandria girl those messages" jc asked.

kian didn't expect jc to ask that. he was thinking more around the lines of 'ew, get away from me!' "i-i don't even know," he said.

"i want to be attracted to girls. i'm tired of lik- loving you and you not feeling the same way" kian confessed to his best friend.

it was time to tell the whole truth. jc didn't know how to respond. of course he thought about kian in more than a friend way.

he really never thought about acting on it though. jc sat down next to kian, "i love you a lot, i wish you didn't hide this from me" he admitted.

kian felt tears brim his eyes. "i just want a friend right now. i'm so disappointed in myself.. in all of us actually" kian told jc.

"if it makes you feel any better, the girl wasn't any good at sex" jc shrugged. kian lightly laughed and climbed up to the top of the bed.

he waved jc up. jc climbed up to him, pulling kian into his chest. kian hugged jc tight, scared that his friend would let go.

he was so scared of everything. kian didn't want to lose supporters due to this. he loved them all more than he could explain.

"maybe we could give this a shot when the tour's over" jc suggested. kian smiled, nodding his head. "fucking finally" he sighed.

****

sorry that it's short guys.