f@g

honestly, i hate this word with a burning passion.

****

fag- it is a slang term for a homosexual and has historically been used to mock men who act in a womanly fashion. indeed, some homosexual individuals will even use this word to characterize men who they feel are "gayer" than them. but that is often done in a playful manner.

description- kian and jc meet, sharing their hate for the word 'fag.'

(they're all the same age)

****

kian and lia walked down the hall. it could've been an iconic moment, but kian's clumsiness ruined it and he stumbled around, almost falling.

"i don't think it's healthy for people with long legs and a skinny waist to fall as much as you do. i heard that you could break something.

"like your face. or even your gayness" lia said, helping him steady. he rolled his eyes at her. "for a lesbian, you sure are preppy as hell" he shot back.

it was lia's turn to roll her eyes. "that's such a myth. lesbians aren't all dark and shit," the blonde crossed her arms. why was that a thing?

at their school, everyone thought that lesbians were supposed to be almost emo or something. it made zero to no sense to lia.

the categories that people put her and the only other lesbian in, made her want to puke. "you're so fu-" lia stopped walking.

her mouth suddenly fell agape. the brunette slowly turned around, laughing. it was like a scene from one of those cliché movies.

"who in the hell is that girl" lia squealed. kian stopped looking at his friend and followed her gaze. he didn't notice the brunette.

kian noticed the curly headed boy. "no, who is that" kian pointed at the handsome boy. lia glared up at her best friend. "boy, look at the girl!"

"i'm gay, i'm only supposed to look at the girl if i want to critique her outfit" he joked. "you're such an asshole," lia laughed, hitting his arm.

kian and lia realized they were standing in the middle of the hall. his books were knocked to the ground. she quickly picked them up.

"here ya go" she said, shoving them into his chest. they made their way to their lockers. kian was intrigued. the boy was very beautiful.

"sup, fag one and fag two" a boy said, stepping in front of them. kian closed his locker. "what do you want, noah" he asked. "nothing much.

"just trying to mess with the gays" noah messed kian's hair up. lia slapped his hand away, glaring at him. "be gone" she said.

she waving her hands in the air, pretending to do a spell. noah chuckled. "i thought you were a bitch, not a witch" he said.

kian stepped in front of his blonde best friend. "well, that's too bad. you look like a witch and are a bitch, so.." kian shrugged his shoulders.

noah pushed him away, "yeah, yeah, lawley. i'll see you later, johnson, lanky" he glanced at them once more before walking away.

"fag? what the shit" lia asked. "i hate that word. that's like a cigarette in england. people obviously don't know their terminology.

"it truthfully sickens me to think about our world. people are so rude and judgmental," the blue haired boy snapped. his anger radiated

he ran his hand through his hair, "noah used to be our friend" he frowned. lia put her arm around his waist in a semi loving manner.

"noah said one thing in there that was true" she slightly smirked. kian lightly pushed lia away from him, "lia" he questioned, cautiously.

she had a plan going on in her head.
"you're a lanky little fuck" she pushed him really hard. kian stumbled back, falling onto a shorter figure.

"ow" jc whined. andrea laughed at her best friend. only a second before, they were unintentionally easedroping on this boys conversation.

the girl that andrea thought was cute, ran over. lia and andrea quickly pulled kian off jc. "guess you really fell for me, huh" jc asked.

kian giggled as jc rubbed his head. kian hated that lia took his clumsiness for granted. "i am so sorry. are you ok" jc stopped what he was doing.

he admired the boys voice. he had to admit, he thought that the lanky kid was cute. even beautiful. "it's fine" jc laughed. andrea looked at lia.

she didn't know why she was so attracted to her. andrea usually went for the brunettes. matching hair color was her thing.

her best friend thought it was weird. andrea liked everything to be the same. that's how she always was. lia starred back at her.

lia didn't much care about hair color. she could careless for that. lia liked the personality and looks. "johnson. lia marie johnson" lia introduced.

andrea laughed at her. "russett. andrea russett" she copied. while the girls hit it off, the boys starred. not at the girls, but at each other.

"kian lawley" he said. jc smiled at him. "jc caylen. i'm new here" jc shook his hand. "i couldn't help but overhear your conversation" he admitted.

"i hate that word'" kian frowned. jc scratched the back of his head. "i hate it too. honestly, people don't get the word" he breathed.

kian smiled at jc again. he could tell he was shy. it was adorable. "well, since lia and i are into the same sex, we get it a lot" kian told him.

jc's mouth widened. "oh my goodness, kian, you're gay" he asked, excitedly. kian blushed, nodded his head. "you couldn't tell" kian asked.

"yes, kinda of. andrea and i are too" jc watched how everyone's mouth suddenly gaped. "you're gay too" everyone but jc asked.