pepsi

jc groaned as he walked into his house. "fuck everyone" he yelled. kian rushed down the stairs. "jc, we have to film," he said, before he stopped walking.

"what the hell happened to you" he asked, trying not to laugh. jc crossed his arms in anger. "so, i was chillin' with chelsey, when suddenly she gets all upset. i'm like, 'babe, what's wrong?' she goes, 'are you gay?' so-"

kian held his hand up to stop jc from talking. "is there an end to this story" he asked, raising an eyebrow. jc stomped his foot, "yes," he yelled.

he trudged over to the steps and explained himself as he walked up them. kian traveled behind him.

"i told her that sexuality didn't matter. she gets all pissed off, like i just offended her or something," he unlocks his room door and went inside.

"i asked her what was wrong, right," he asked as he threw his shirt onto the floor. "and she says, 'i know you have a thing for your best friend,' at this point, i'm just confused," jc dropped his pants to the ground and turned to look at kian.

"she goes, 'i can't believe you led me on this long.' then, she throws her drink at me, drenching me in pepsi," he shook his head and went over to the bathroom.

kian followed him inside and watched as jc started the shower. the water loudly hit the tile, making kian realize that jc was about to take a shower.

before he could leave, jc yanked his underwear down and stepped into the shower. "seriously, pepsi? i start yelling, no longer being calm, and she starts crying," jc yelled, glancing at kian.

"people started calling me a bad person! then, a random lady throws her drink on me! you'll never guess what it was" he started to wash his body.

kian bit his lip, "pep-" jc cut him off. "pepsi," he shouted. he fully turned to kian, naked and soapy. kian eyes raked down jc's body and he gulped. "i'm done with her, man" he said.

"cool.. i should go" kian nervously chuckled as he backed up. "i'm not done" jc said, before kian could leave. kian sighed as he stood put, "ok."

"as i'm leaving, she's just yelling about how inconsiderate i am. she said she was going to expose me," jc closed his eyes as he started to wash his hair. "i didn't even hear the rest of what she said, since i got in my car and left."

kian stepped closer, "yeah, i would've too. she had no right to do that" he said. jc stepped under the water as he washed the shampoo out of his hair. kian gulped as the water ran down jc's body.

why was he still in the bathroom?

"exactly, dude," jc said. he opened his eyes up and smiled at kian. "having a good stare" he asked, watching kian's eyes widened. "uh" kian bit his lip.

jc, suddenly done with women and pepsi, looked at kian in a different perspective. how was he in bed? he definitely needed to let his anger out, and this wasn't the first time he wanted to try things out with kian.

jc stepped away from the water and decided that he wanted to do something new. "wanna join" he asked. kian stepped closer, "i don't know" he eyed the ground. jc chuckled, and stepped out of the shower. he pulled kian towards him.

imagine all that water on the floor. smh, my mom gets pissed off at me when i accidentally get a drip on the ground. anyway, back to the cloudy d and shiz.

he grabbed the hem of kian's shirt and lifted it over his head. his hands traveled down his chest and to the top of his sweatpants. "do you," he asked.

kian nodded, not even caring about the difference in jc's attitude today. jc smiled at kian's consent, and dragged his sweatpants and boxers down his legs. he stepped back, pulling kian with him.

consent is key. don't go around tryna catch a case, honey.

they stepped into the shower together. kian bit his lip again as jc pulled him close, letting the hot water connect to his skin.

"ever been with a guy before" jc asked, trapping kian against the shower wall. "uh, yeah" kian said, remembering the time he got wasted and woke up in bed with a random dude. jc raised his eyebrows in suprise. he didn't expect that answer.

"i haven't," jc leaned closer, so his body was almost touching kian's. "yet" he grinned. kian blinked slowly, and realized that jc was indicating that they were going to sleep together.

"ya know, i think i have to go edit some vi- fuck" kian threw his head back against the steamy wall when jc started sucking on his neck. jc grabbed his soap as he pulled away.

he poured some on his hand with a smirk. his hand slowly ran down kian's chest. "what're you doing" kian asked, shifting uncomfortably. he grabbed jc's hand as it went to touch lower spots on kian's body.

"washing you, was does it look like" he asked. "you're acting so weird, and i don't know weither to be into it or not" he admitted. jc sighed and crossed his arms.

"kian, i'm not going to lie, i've imagined this happening before, and i'm not gonna pass this opportunity up. i want to fuck you. simple as that" jc shrugged. kian's eyes widened, "you went crazy! you're not gay!"

"you don't have to be gay to be sexually attracted to the same sex, ki. i know i haven't been this forward before, but i seriously have had a horrible day. if you could just make my day better.." he watched kian reach for his washrag.

"ok, but wash me, don't touch my dick until i say you can, and you have to praise me. i love that shit" kian rambled. jc nodded and grabbed the washrag, not even questioning why kian had it in his shower.

jc took his time as he ran the washcloth over every inch of kian's body. he stopped and eyed kian. "can i touch your dick now, or are you gonna be an asshole in a sexual moment" he asked.

"seriously, i can remember why we're best friends" kian huffed. "because you love me, obviously" jc said. "see look, this is why we don't ever sleep together. even in the shower, you want to be a smart ass" kian took the cloth from jc's hand and washed himself.

he slightly moaned at contact that he was waiting for. jc was tired of messing around. he yanked the cloth away from kian and threw it to the shower floor.

jc grabbed onto kian's arms and moved them up so they were dangling from around his shoulders. he lifted kian's body so he was completely wrapped around jc.

their lips connected and they forget they we're best friends. they forget all about their childish arguments. they even forgot that they weren't supposed to be doing this.

kian tightened his arms around jc's neck, and bit down on his bottom lip. jc willingly opened his mouth up and they both explored each other's mouth.

idk what this is. it was like a random thought and here we are. if you want me to continue this, comment something weird. *shrugs*