pretty part 3

lia was rushing around kian's room, flinging clothes everywhere. kian just sat on his bed, texting jc. they were about to go on their fourth date.

lia always picked kian's outfits out whenever they went out. he got used to her being around his house. they were basically best friends.

jc- kiki?

jc- stop ignoring me.

jc- so you're just gonna leave me on read?

kian- lia's distracting me.

jc- is she acting like a madman again?

kian- i believe the term is madwomen.

kian- but yes, she is acting like that again.

"kian, ask jc about what you should wear for your date tonight, that would help me tremendously" lia sighed.

kian- what should i wear?

jc- casual.

kian- oo, where are we going?

jc- it's a surprise.

"casual" kian replied, watching as lia stopped moving. "causal.. hm" she muttered, going back to throwing his clothes around the room.

jc- you love surprises.

jc- this will be great.

jc- hello?

jc- omf, kian.

jc- YOU ALWAYS FOT ME ON RWWD!

jc- fuck, i can't spell. got* read*

jc- when we date, you have to correct me.

jc- i'm just saying.

jc- KIAN, IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA REPLY, AT LEAST EXIT OUT OF OUR MESSAGES.

kian- suck my dick.

jc- glady😋

kian- 😳

jc- soooo..

kian- what jc?

jc- you didn't say anything about my dating message..

kian- don't look too much into it mr. caylen.

jc- call me daddy.

kian- bitch, no.

kian- i don't even call my own dad daddy.

jc- but daddy fits me.

kian- ok, then go have a kid that can call you daddy.

kian- i'll be the step dad.

jc- no, you'll be the mommy.

kian- jc.

jc- kian.

kian- justin.

jc- kian.

"kian" lia yelled, jumping on his bed. "yes" he asked. she held clothes and a snapback in her hand. "i got you a pretty outfittt" she sung.

he took the clothes from her and smiled. "i like it" he said, making her grin. "good, go get ready, you're getting picked up in,"

she looked over at his clock. "twenty six minutes" she said. kian nodded and looked back at his phone. clothes or jc? he picked it up.

jc- so that's a no on mommy and daddy?

jc- that fucking sucks.

jc- for real, daddy is my new name.

jc- you're kiki and beautiful.

jc- you're my baby.

jc- you're probably getting ready.

jc- just remember, i like you a lotta.

kian smiled at his phone. jc was actually really sweet. he got up from his bed and rushed over to the bathroom to get ready.

after getting dressed, he brushed his teeth, quiffed his hair up, and put his snapback on so it was facing backwards.

he walked back to his room and threw on some socks and his red converses. once he was done, lia and him went downstairs to see his mom.

"awe, you look amazing, honey" she cooed. he looked down and smiled. "i love you, mom" he whispered, giving her a hug. "i love you too."

"thanks for helping him out" his mom said to lia as they pulled away. "it's my pleasure" lia grinned, handing kian his sweatshirt and phone.

the walked outside and sat on the porch swing. "thank you so much" kian said, putting his arm around her. "thanks for being my friend.

"gosh, sometimes i wish that i wasn't such a bitch throughout highschool. who even gives a shit about popularity" lia looked up at him.

"if you weren't such a bitch, we wouldn't be in this situation. look, we're best friends now and i almost have a boyfriend" kian told her.

jc's car pulled and he stepped out the car. "he's hot" lia joked, poking kian's side. he laughed and stood up as jc approached them.

"hey, beautiful" jc spoke softly. "hi, jc," kian said. he glanced down at lia, "tell andrea i said hi." he gave her a quick hug and a wink.

jc grabbed his hand and guided him down the steps. he turned to look at lia before getting in the car. "you're such a great friend" he said.

he closed the passengers door and got into the drivers side. after a couple minutes of driving, he pulled over on the side of the road. he led kian over to a blanket and sat down.

"pizza, the view... you," jc nudged kian. "seems great." kian couldn't take it anymore. he grabbed the back of jc's neck and leaned in.

"i guess i'll think about that daddy kink of yours," he softly whispered before he finally connected their lips in a slightly impatient kiss.

jc wrapped his arms around kian, pulling him even closer. slowly, their lips moved perfectly together. kian climbed onto jc's lap.

he grabbed his face and bit down on jc's bottom lip. instead of going further, he pulled away and looked down at the pizza box.

"food or jc" he asked out loud, glancing back at the other boy. "if you pick the got damn pizza, i swear" jc threatened.

"you swear what" kian asked. "pick the pizza and you'll see" jc's fingers brushed over to kian's exposed skin. "i really want you both right now...

"but fuck, i'm hungry as shit" kian flung the pizza box open and picked up a slice. he winked at jc and took a bite of the pizza.

jc watched him, "really, that's how you feel" he asked. kian nodded, "i'm not in a committed relationship, i'm allowed to pick whichever i want."

jc pinned the taller boy to the ground. kian dropped his pizza and eyed jc. "always such a tease," jc leaned down and kissed kian's neck.

"that's gotta change" he whispered against kian's neck. kian's breathing increased and he grabbed onto jc's face. "stop, don't do that."

jc smirked, "princess, be my boyfriend." "fuck, you said princess so now i have to say yes" he smiled. "you're so pretty" jc admired.

he leaned back down and connected their lips together again. kian couldn't help but smile wide into the kiss. he felt unbelievably pretty.