choose part 1

choose- pick out or select (someone or something) as being the best or most appropriate of two or more alternatives.

description- kian has to choose between jc and meredith.

****

jc rolled his eyes as he walked into kian's room and saw meredith laying on him. kian paid no attention as he played on his phone.

"ki, we gotta film" he said. kian looked up at him and smiled. "ok, i'll be down" he said, watching as jc walked out his room.

he eyed the way jc's boxers hugged him, showing off what he had. kian wasn't going to lie, he really enjoyed looking at his best friends body.

"i'll be back later" he said, pushing meredith off of him. "can i watch" she asked. kian shook his head and walked out the room.

meredith was really clingy and he was getting tired of it. not only did his supporters start to hate him because of her, but also his friends.

he ran down the steps and saw jc in the kitchen. he had threw on a shirt and sweatpants. "hey" he said, setting the camera up. "hi" kian said back.

kian looked around and noticed no one was there. usually there were so many people at their apartment. the video was going well for awhile.

it went downhill when kian started paying attention to jc. his eyes scanned over his features and he loved how perfect jc looked.

his hair fell over his eyes, his shirt a little too big, his voice loud, but not annoying. jc wouldn't sound perfect to anyone who wasn't kian.

jc's eyes meant kian's and suddenly a staring contest was happening. the urge to kiss jc was unbearable to kian. he desperately wanted to.

he'd love to feel how soft jc's pump lips were. how they moved against his. kian could feel himself reaching forward, but jc didn't move.

he watched the way kian's lip twitched and how he stood from the seat. "kian" he said. "hm" kian asked, standing infront of him.

the atmosphere was tense. meredith was only upstairs and kian knew that he couldn't kiss jc no matter how much he wanted to.

that was his girlfriend and that would be cheating. "don't do it" jc told him. he closed his eyes as kian's hands were set on his cheeks.

"i want to" kian sniffled. why was he getting emotional? maybe it was because kian actually felt something deep down inside for jc.

"but you can't, so don't," jc opened his eyes back up and looked up at kian. the boys eyes were filled with something jc never really saw.

kian's eyes were never filled with it. not since andrea at least. that couldn't be too true. looking back, jc saw kian look at him with those eyes before.

"you love me, don't you" jc asked. kian pushed forward and connected their lips. "kian," meredith called. jc stood up and slammed kian into a wall.

"babe, are you still filming," she asked from upstairs. kian tilted his head and their lips quickened against each others. "kian," meredith called again.

she ran down the steps and before she could catch them, kian and jc pulled apart. they stared each other down as meredith walked in.

"what's going on" she questioned. kian was still backed against the wall and jc was standing across from him. "yeah, kian, what's going on?"

jc touched his lips lightly before stepping closer to kian. his finger poked his chest. "fucking choose" he whispered and walked away.

meredith eyed kian as he watched jc leave the room. "what happened" she asked. "nothing." even though she was clingy and annoying, he couldn't tell her.

she had full right to be mad. kian felt like he betrayed meredith. he kissed jc... he looked at her and mentally sighed.

the words jc spoke repeated in his head. even though jc only said two words, kian knew what he meant. he had to choose. jc or meredith?