storm

storm- a violent disturbance of the atmosphere with strong winds and usually rain, thunder, lightning, or snow.

description- kian is scared of storms.

(at the o2l house. jc isn't with lia. kian isn't with andrea)

****

kian sat up in his bed, suddenly aware of what was happening. boom! the sound made him whimper slightly. nobody was home.

trevor was with lia, ricky with connor, and sam was hanging with his girlfriend. kian didn't know about jc. he didn't quite care either.

jc and kian got in a fight yesterday. even though it was over something stupid, it still hurt kian. jc called him an idiotic giant.

jc really knew how to make a guy feel good about himself. kian thought jc was bitch. boom! kian hid under the covers, getting into a ball.

with his anxiety, storms seemed ten times worse. kian started crying and remembered how much he hated being babyish during storms.

boom! boom! boom! he screamed, jumping out of his bed. he had to get out of his room. he quickly ran down the steps barefooted.

another loud boom echoed through the house. kian ran into the kitchen, trying to hide in a cabinet. sadly, he was too tall and the idea was foolish.

he whimpered, wiping the tears running down his face. there he was again, running around. kian ended up in the living room this time.

he tried jumping over the couch, but failed miserably. somehow, kian ended up on the floor with a now stubbed toe. boom!

the afraid boy ducked in front of the couch. kian, being too scared to move now, was lying in between the table and the couch.

suddenly he heard the front door open and the overhead light turned on. "anyone home" someone asked, shouting over the loud storm.

kian darted up from the floor. "me, i am" he cried. jc looked over and sighed. "kian, why didn't you call me you big baby" he asked.

he made his way over to kian and pulled him into a hug. kian immediately wrapped his arms around jc's neck.

he jumped up on his waist just to be extra close to jc. "j, i'm sorry for ye-yesterday" kian hiccupped, gripping jc in a tight hug.

"it's fine baby. i know how we get during mario kart. i'm sorry too" jc apologized. yes, kian and jc literally fought over a game.

"just hold me and love me," kian said. jc put kian down and grabbed his hand. he guided kian to his room after turning the light off.

boom! kian screamed again, trying to hide under jc. he laughed, pulling kian on top of him so he was straddling jc's waist.

he wrapped his arms around kian's waist and kian put his hands on jc's chest. "you're not hiding me like you should" he pointed out.

"you don't need to hide kian. as long as you're with me, you will always be safe" jc told him. kian smiled down at him. "i love you so much" he said.

"i love you more" jc pulled kian's face down to his. "seal it with a kiss babe" kian whispered. "gladly" he whispered back.

as their lips connected, kian heard another 'boom.' he didn't jump this time. kian knew that jc was his safety and he was glad to have him there.