ugly

i miss writing jian, so here's a new one shot. also, i'm going to publish the last one shot to choose, even though keredith has been dead for awhile.

fem kian (jian comes later on, but read anyway.)

if there was two things kian could change about himself, it would be his gender and his body. he was lanky, and had no curves. he was a male, who freakishly liked woman's clothing.

after years of denying who he was, kian decided to take a break from social media and girls. yes, they both were great, but kian didn't feel like himself. like, he was forcing himself to be someone he wasn't.

kian stood in front of his closet mirror and frowned at himself. the skirt didn't work with his legs. the crop top showed off his ugly stomach. he was too tale for heels. his hair was shorter than usual.

nothing about him was perfect.

he ran his fingers along his jaw and tilted his head to the side. his long fingers slid down his neck, and traveled along his chest.

kian's jawline was too sharp. his adam's apple stuck out. his shoulders were too broad. kian sunk to the floor. as he judged himself more, he started to cry.

suddenly, his phone rang. he picked it up from the ground and admired the shattered glass, before answering the call. "hm" he asked.

jc's loud, addicting laugh was the first thing he heard. "hey, ki! i'm on my way home, just wanted to know if ya wanted anything."

kian looked at image in front of him. "makeup" he said. "haha, funny, dude. seriously, do you need anything" jc seemed to laugh at him. "no," kian didn't even fake a laugh.

he hung the phone up.

he stood up from the spot he was slumped in, and walked out of his closet. his heels clicked across the floor of his room, and out to the hallway.

"fran" he asked as he knocked on her bedroom door. she was the only one that knew about his struggle. she helped him through his sexuality issues.

now, she was here to help him discover himself even more. franny opened the door and smiled, "awe, kian, you look so wonderful," she chirped.

she pulled him inside, before anyone could come out of their room and see him. "what's up" she asked, shutting her door.

kian sat on her bed and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "i want you to make me look pretty" he whispered, a broken voice took over his once confident ora.

franny stood in front of him, and made him look up at her. "you're already pretty" she said. kian shook his head, "i want to look at myself and feel like i'm good enough. i want to be as pretty as the girls jc likes."

his friend cooed, and pressed her lips to his forehead. "i'll put makeup on you, and fix up your hair, but only because i know it makes you happy. you're so, so beautiful. you don't need to be like them. you're already amazing as yourself."

kian weakly smiled as franny backed away from him. she pulled her makeup out, and got to work on his face.

once done with his makeup, franny pulled her comb out and began on his hair. she quiffed it up, like he use to do, and set the comb down. kian grabbed her mirror and smiled.

"it's perfect, i'm not ugly anymore" he felt his eyes burn. he was so excited, even though he knew that he'd have to take off his happiness later. "oh, hush with that ugly stuff" franny groaned.

kian stood up and walked over to franny's mirror. he fiddled with the end of his shirt, before looking at her again. "do you have any shirts that will fit me, and make me look cute at the same time," he asked, grinning.