2. Relieving The Memories!

"Nandu" I heard him calling for me through the window. It was 5 in the morning and everything else was silent. His voice could create a havoc there so I rushed to the window so that I could tell him I'll be there but before that a paper ball hit me on my forehead. "Ouch" I hissed caressing my forehead in pain. "Kya hai? I am coming na can't you wait?" I whispered yet I was actually shouting at him for doing that to me and this person burst out laughing at me. I glared at him and shut the window angrily.

"Sorry Sorry maine toh tumhe bulane ke liye woh.... Mujhe Kya pata tha that you will get hurt! Sorry!" He apologised but still giggling. This made me even more angry. "Acha hum waha tak kaise jaayenge?" He asked and I pushed him aside to unlock my scooty while he was busy gaping at me. I settled on the scooty pushing myself ahead leaving some space for him to sit. "Hum ispe jaayenge?" He asked raising his eyebrow staring at my scooty all around. "Kyu? Kya problem hai?"
"Nahi woh isse Tum chalaogi?" He again asked raising my temper. "Mr. Manik Malhotra ye tumhara London nahi hai aur na main Tumhari driver. Yaha yehi milegi aur iske baare mein kuch mat kehna. Mujhe apni scooty se bohot pyaar hai! Aur haan lastly isse main hi chalaungi!" I said faking a smile. "Ab bethna hai toh betho warna walking aa jaana!" He immediately jumped on the back seat and prayed " Bhagwanji please mujhe one piece mein hi rakhna!"

I slid on the helmet and started the ride to "our place". It was quite weird to make him sit behind and ride the scooty. I wondered it if I am feeling like this what would he be feeling like? All this while I increased the speed and he screamed from behind "Tum toh lady bheem ho yaar! Thoda dheere chalao!" I smirked and replied "Kyu tumhe darr lag raha hai?" I increased the speed a little more and broke the signal until the traffic police noticed us. I waved my hand and the policeman smiled back at me indicating me to go. "Tumne Abhi just signal todha?" He asked all surprised and I nodded in a yes. "Hmm!"
"Aur fir tumne us police wale ko smile di?" I again nodded in a yes. "Tumne usse bi pataya hai kya"
"Manik! Can't you sit quietly for some time? Questions Questions and Questions! Maine kisiko nahi pataya! I don't follow signals Mr. Malhotra"

"Chalo get down Mr. We are here!" I hit him with my elbow and he opened his eyes. "Oh main zinda hun!" I looked at him and the next thing I did was hit him on his head. "Very funny"
"Ouch!" He wailed in pain. "You deserve this! Mujhe Kyu maara tha!"
"Lady Bheem!" He darted out.
"I heard that!"
"Woh tumhe sunane ke liye hi tha ab chalein?" He walked ahead of me in a speed which usually wasn't his normal one. Maybe because he was irritated. He is still a baby. Though he has grown up but only physically it seems because his heart is still that of a baby. How much ever I have spoke with him since yesterday I could only resemble his actions and words to that of a kid who wails when he is deprived of his favourite toy. I had somehow convinced myself about holding the situations the day before but today again I was roaming with him. If this goes on like this how would I resist myself? He has always been my weakness as well as support to move on but now it seems it's all starting again. This place, these moments and talks all those memories are repeating itself. What if my feelings repeat? What if my love repeats? And the worse what if he repeats what he did some years back! This time I would break very bad. Holding and controlling the heart wasn't always possible. Some things just happen and one can do nothing! But if it's about this when I break then how could I hold myself from falling for him? If some things just happen and one can do nothing then how could I hold love from coming in my life again?

"Wow Nandu this place has become prettier than ever before" He said standing in front of the serene view smiling at me. I stepped besides him and stared at him. He had stretched his arms to feel the beauty of the place, breeze touching his face and his hair, while he was busy in exploring himself. I realized that love never left my life nor did he leave my heart. He and his thoughts, memories were always there to bring out the best in me. I was not love deprived rather I was deprived of him! I stood in the same position as his!