23. Forever Yours!

I stood there on the stage alongside with Aryaman, having all the eyes at myself, rather I being in the limelight for that moment as I was the to be bride. It somewhere had to be the most happiest day of my life because it was my wedding but there wasn't a tinch of smile on my face. I was surely getting married but my soul wasn't! I was wearing the most pretty dress but my body wasn't!

I was going to have a Happy Married Life according to the people there but no! I was going to have a Forceful Married Life! I shook hands with everyone standing there who wanted to express his or her happiness for me but how could I tell them that...

I was going to have a Happy Married Life according to the people there but no! I was going to have a Forceful Married Life! I shook hands with everyone standing there who wanted to express his or her happiness for me but how could I tell them that I did not love the man I was getting married to! It had been 2 months since Manik was missing and not to forget that I had tried finding him like a maniac each day but he was just not there. Not wanting though, I had finally reached till here and that is, the day of my marriage. Just then I spotted Navya and Cabir holding their hands and coming up to me! I did not want to face them just because I knew the fact that Cabir had lost his soul mate only and only because of me. They surely came up with smiles and greetings for my forever but I just lowered my face on the encounter. "Nandini" Cabir whispered against my ear and I looked up in response. Navya had kept Aryaman busy so that Cabir could probably convey some brains to me. "You are happy aren't you?" He questioned and I was all baffled. I just hummed and nodded in a yes or no somewhat. "Then why don't you look like that?" I knew he was going to shoot daggers at me but I did not have the courage to answer all this standing right there at the center of the stage. "Cabir, you know I've done all that I could, but" He debated this sentence of mine cutting me off "No! You haven't! You haven't done all that you could. You think he left you but do you know the reason behind him leaving you?" I gave him a questioning look. "Because he knew he couldn't be your happiness, and your words at that moment showed him that Aryaman could give you all the happiness in the world. But he is a fool! He just cared about you, about your happiness not looking after his!" Cabir's words pierced my heart causing my eyes to shed tears. "Nandini, I was the one who started this game, now I am telling you go to him, go and tell him that all he deserves is you! And you exactly know where he is" I looked beside me and my lord shouted that this was the time for my life to enter the correct path. Aryaman was staring at me hopefully while he held out a ring for me! I stepped ahead and after taking a deep breath I continued "Look Aryaman, I know this is too late to tell you this but it isn't late to save my life! I know you've been a very good friend of mine infact that is why I termed you as my Saviour, I know you've always loved me with your heart knowing the truth of my past you accepted me and expected me to be the one! But I am Sorry Aryaman it's just not happening. I can't love you! This, This is wrong, all of this! This marriage I can't ruin your life keeping you in a hope that one day you'll find your life partner in me. You'll never because" I paused and looked at his eyes which reflected the broken pieces of his heart. "Because?" He asked gathering all his courage. "Because I Love Manik and that's all I know! I am Sorry but I promise I'll always be that 4 am friend of yours. Forgive me if you can" I completed and looked at him while he surprised me with his unexpected forgiveness. "Nandini just go! Don't lose him. You Love him and He Loves you! Go" I smiled widely with my red eyes and ran outside pushing everyone aside. I quickly got in a cab and rushed to the place where I knew I would find him.