8. Living My Dreams!

"Nandu main jaa rahi hun Navya ki maa ke pass! Kalse woh bohot pareshaan hai, unhe meri jarurat hai main raat tak aa jaaungi! Tu manage kar lena please beta!" I heard chachi's voice but all I wanted was to continue with my sleep so I shook my head and murmured a hmm in an assuring tone. "tu soja kal raatko bohot thak gayi hogi na" I felt chachi's hand on my hair as she was caressing it and I smiled at her in my slumber. After sometime I couldn't hear her. Maybe she went! Well to be honest I was romancing in my dreams when "BOO"! that shout was loud enough to prick my ears and shiver me down in my sleep. I sat up on the bed sweating and found him laughing at me! "Hahaa You got scared. That was so much fun. Trust me I would do anything to see you wake up like this!". My nose flared in anger because firstly he woke me up from his dreams itself that also with that boo of his and secondly after doing this he had the guts to laugh at me as well! He proved that he was The Manik Malhotra! "Manik What the hell are you doing here in my house at this hour of the day?" I asked him with the same temper and saw his reaction changing. "Aree how can you disrespect your guest? Don't you know Atithi Devo Bhava? Chee Chee Chee Nandu maine out of India jaake bi yeh yaad rakha and you? you forgot this? You've hurt me!" He said this touching his heart and faking tears. "Will you stop this over acting of yours and tell me what's going on?" This time he noticed the serious tone I was speaking in and replied "Well I had called early in the morning to talk to you but Chachi said you being a lazy head are sleeping and then I found out that she is away for the whole day at Navya's place today! Then Cabir told me that he is taking Navya out somewhere with himself because she needs some fresh air. Alya and Mukti went for some shopping and Dhruv had to visit some of his relatives so I thought tum yahan bore ho jaaogi aur main wahan toh why not get bored together! And that's how I landed up here. Before you ask me how did I enter! through the window cool na?" On listening to his 'not so cool' explanation I just gave him a sarcastic smile and got up to leave but my leg trembled and I lost balance on the moment twisting my foot falling on the bed lying on him Again! "Ouch Ayyapa" I cried in pain. "Isme tumhare Ayyapa ne kya kiya? Why are you troubling him? And tell me one thing tum yeh baar baar mujh par hi Kyu girti ho? PhD ki hai kya?" I hit him immediately because I had fallen and it was his and only his fault. "Manik mujhe koi maza nahi aata girne mein! Tumhari wajahse giri hun main! Yeh Tumhari jo bad habit hai na apne shoes beech mein rakhne ki dekhna ek baar tum hi inse giroge!" I was busy trying to get up when I felt his soft touch on my waist, he was waiting for me to look up to him. I had stopped the minute I felt him on myself but he won't let me go this way! He continued his touches on my waist and twirled around ending up lying on me. "I wouldn't mind falling down if you accompany me!" My eyebrows shot up listening to him. He looked at me examining my reaction and came extremely close to me increasing the proximity!

 He looked at me examining my reaction and came extremely close to me increasing the proximity!

"Ma..Manik'' was all that I could utter in that state.I just waited for the perfect moment when he will place his lips on mine but he surprised me. "Keh do na" He whispered making me feel his breath on my lips. "Kya....Kya Manik?" I exactly knew what he was talking about. "Wohi jo tum kehna chahti ho aur main sun na chahta hun" I clutched his shirt tight and shut my eyes and reality hit me. I pushed him and ran in the washroom leaving him astonished.
(Please hold this button to play the song )