13. Drifting Away Or Stepping Close?

I irritatingly stepped out of our room ignoring his antics and entered in the party. Well to be honest it was called to be just a get together but it seemed much more huge. The party was wonderful! Each corner looked perfect. It had everything from music to drinks to dancers! I roamed discovering it like a wandering human! I noticed Mukti who was sipping her beer along with Abhimanyu! They both were getting along quite well! "Nanduu" I heard a chirpy voice and turned around to find Navya coming towards me. She hopped on me expressing her never ending love for me. I always loved this side of hers! She was that kind of a person who wouldn't leave my side no matter how bad I am! "Tum bohot pyaari lag rahi ho" She exclaimed and I smiled lightly after her compliment. "Tum bi". Cabir and Navya looked cute together. Cabir came and hugged me slightly. Alya and Dhruv entered and after a long time Alya asked me about my whereabouts!We were standing in a group where two or three of Cabir's cousins got along with us introducing themselves. "Hey Guys! What's up?" Manik came with his hands in his pocket and stood beside me. Obviously how could he leave an opportunity like that! He had to try all his chances on me! Such a monster. He was busy in talking and I was gaping at him. He looked sinfully hot in those clothes.

I did not realize when he noticed me staring at him and he whispered in my ears lightly "Aise mat dekho log kya sochenge!" I glared at him and gritted my teeth

I did not realize when he noticed me staring at him and he whispered in my ears lightly "Aise mat dekho log kya sochenge!" I glared at him and gritted my teeth. "I was not staring at you samjhe?" I explained myself on the accusation. "Acha? Don't force me to show you what you were doing! Okay?" My eyes popped out at his statement and I felt like hitting him hard for walking away like that without complimenting me! Wait what? Why did I expect him to compliment me! Arggh Nandini Tum pagal ho jaaogi is Effiel Tower ke chakkar mein! I kicked my thoughts aside and went ahead but a sudden pull scared me. I was pinned to a pillar then I noticed him standing in the front. "It seems you were expecting something from me! I hope I did not disappoint you!" I tried freeing myself from his grip all this while hitting him on his chest. "I don't expect anything from you" I replied but he stood there like a deaf ear and checked me out from top to bottom!

"Chalo Tumhe aur pareshaan nahi karta! You also look gorgeous my lady" He whispered in my ears making me go almost weak in my knees as his breath touched my neck, mine hitched! I shut my eyes till I registered his words "Move! Stop with these stup...

"Chalo Tumhe aur pareshaan nahi karta! You also look gorgeous my lady" He whispered in my ears making me go almost weak in my knees as his breath touched my neck, mine hitched! I shut my eyes till I registered his words "Move! Stop with these stupid names" I pushed him away and yelled at him but he was such a tease! He smirked at my reaction. Maybe because he was aware of his effect on me. I sighed and ran out of that place. "Today you won't be able to control yourself baby" He spoke after I left and continued with his plan. As I reached back in the party I clashed with someone. Without looking at him I muttered a sorry. "Hey Girl! Relax" He was a tall man who seemed in his twenties with broad shoulders and long hair which were tied in a pony behind. "I am Amar" He extended his hand and I shook mine with his. "I am Nan.." I was introducing myself but he cut me off in the middle and continued "Nandini Murthy! Who doesn't know you babe" We were disturbed by the announcement made by the host for tonight. "Hey Guys! Don't you feel the party is getting boring? Well we are here for Cabir and Navya's wedding so why not have some fun! Let's dance!" (Press the button please! And those who cannot see it please hear to Mujhko Barsaat Bana Lo from Junooniyat! Please do hear it there's a reason I ask you'll to do it)