12. Mixed Feelings!

I dragged the luggage and the bag with myself muttering a few abuses under my breath! I somewhere was prepared to face him because I knew he would surely be there on the wedding but sharing the same room was one such thing which I never imagined of! I wasn't in favour of doing that but I had to do it for Navya! I tapped my foot loudly and entered the room unlocking the door! "Arggh" I yelled irritatingly trying to pull my luggage inside the room but it was too heavy to be carried by me. I tried dragging it when I felt his touch on my fingers. In a blink of an eye I recognised his touch even after these two years! I turned around only to find him helping me out with the luggage! I tried jerking his hand off expressing my views on his help! I didn't want to talk so I pushed his hand aside and took my luggage once again failing miserably. "Why do you even try when you know you won't be able to do it" He initiated the conversation between us. Frankly I did not want this to be carried further so I managed to stand out and let him do the honours of getting my stuff in! I took a deep breath and let go off the situation and I walked around exploring the room. There was a king sized bed mainly for couples with night lamps on either sides. On the right side of the bed was a couch placed with a center table in the front and behind that was a balcony which gave a mesmerising view of the shore. On the left side was a dressing table with wadrobes supporting it's combination and then a washroom in line. I squeezed the NM locket preparing myself for the coming days that hung around my neck when suddenly my phone beeped. "Yes Aryaman I am comfortable! Don't worry I am absolutely fine" all this while I had forgotten about his presence in the room and when I spoke I saw him gritting his jaws in anger. He left the room shutting the door loud enough for me to understand what he felt like! I stood up and walked a little ahead to find a clearer view of myself with that pendant. I closed my eyes tight before all the memories could bring bundles of tears and turned around when I noticed a bunch of red roses with a note kept on the table.

"Sorry" it read and the handwriting said it all! He knew that flowers always enlightened the emotions in me and he had to do this! Why did he think that one sorry could probably melt me down in a second and I would run to him forgiving him of all ...

"Sorry" it read and the handwriting said it all! He knew that flowers always enlightened the emotions in me and he had to do this! Why did he think that one sorry could probably melt me down in a second and I would run to him forgiving him of all that he did. If forgiving would've been that easy then it would never hurt so much! I grabbed it and tore it holding my tears back. If it would go in this way each day with his apologies I would prefer staying out in the open rather in the room. I kept my luggage in the corner when again I found a note hanging on it.