24. I Am Totally In Love With You!

"Nandini. Jaldi aao! Look our song's featuring on the Television!" Manik called for me sitting on the couch with all the excitement he had because it was finally the day when our video song was to be launched! "I am here!" I exclaimed happily walking towards the sofa to seat myself with popcorn and a coke. "Where do you think you're going?" Manik asked grabbing my waist and pulling me towards himself while I was trying to sit on the sofa. "Manik Kya kar rahe ho?" I questioned looking at him as he made me sit on his lap. "Finding a place for you" He answered as proudly as if he was just successful in completing the chores. "I can't sit here. Cmon Manik!" I protested, but there was no chance that this guy couldn't find his ways out. "Why? Aren't you comfortable here? Should I Make you comfortable?" He whispered near my neck locking his arms around my waist sending innumerable butterflies in my tummy. I ran one of my hands on his neckline to keep him in the mood while my other hand travelled in the popcorn jar. As he came nearer, I smiled widely but he did not know that he was not the only one who knew to play tricks! Even I knew some ways out. He was about to kiss me when I threw a handful of popcorn on him and moved backwards laughing loudly. He sat there registering the fact that even I could troll him. "Aww My Baby" I pulled his cheeks and he geared up to take his revenge. Just then the music played and I was saved. "Manik our song" I shouted like a kid clapping my hands and he layed his head on my shoulder as both of us watched the song play. The song which held a very special place in our hearts!

"This was so cute" I confessed after the song finished and turned to look at Manik happily when I found him admiring me already. "Yes it was! And the cutest part was you" I poked his nose tip with my index finger as he raised his eyebrow in response. "Now are you ready?" He asked me "Ready for what?" I questioned confusingly. "Ready for my revenge! Popcorn Huh!" He said all ready for his attack and I carefully slid back from his lap and ran towards our room. "Nanduu wait" He yelled "Nandu it's not going to be good for you!" He warned as I continued running and reached the entrance of our room. I looked back and that's when I couldn't spot him. "Manik? Mani?" I called for him scared like a kitten. "Mani dekho, agar yeh koi joke hai na toh I am telling you that I am not liking it" Still there was no sign of him. I looked around when suddenly he caught my waist and palmed my mouth pulling me inside the room. The room had dim lights and his face shined in that darkness. He smirked as he caged me between himself and the wall. "So Baby? You were afraid hai na? But it's okay! So now that I've caught you don't you think it's my time?" My eyes bulged out of their sockets as I knew what was coming my way. "Let's make some babies!" He said excitedly and scooped me in his arms. "Manik! You are such a monster" I hit him as he threw me on the bed. "I know I am!" He screamed hovering over me with half of his shirt open.

"Manik What is this room! You've never showed me this!" I asked walking towards the door of the same room and he kept rushing behind me to stop me. "Uh...Uh Nandini woh sirf ek store room hai nothing else" He stammered and that was enough of a signal for me to understand it had something secretive. "Store room is in that corner, so what is this!" I opened the door knob and entered inside but still there was nothing. I looked here and there when I spotted his wadborbe and without any permissions or warnings I opened it only to find my pictures hanging around. He had saved each and every picture of mine. From my first picture till the recent one but the most exciting was the magazine cover.

I turned it around but it was scribbled

I turned it around but it was scribbled. "Mani! Why have you scribbled the other side?" He lowered his head "Woh, woh just" I pulled his cheeks "Aww my baby was jealous!" He yelled in response "No I wasn't jealous!" I jumped on him kissing him innumerable times. "My Mani was possessive" He blushed and I went all awe on him.

"Can't you cancel this please?" Manik said almost digging his face in my neck

"Can't you cancel this please?" Manik said almost digging his face in my neck. "Manik you know it's important for me, this ramp has to be done" I cupped his face as he circled his arms around my waist. "But I don't want you to go! I want you to stay. Stay with me and cuddle." He made a puppy dog face because he knew it would hit me right. "Acha let's do one thing, you come along with me? Is that okay?" His eyes twinkled on listening to my advice and he jumped in happiness. Soon he disappeared to get ready.

The ramp got over with a lot of whistles around while Manik just kept throwing his flying kisses at me as I walked on the same. He just had to show that I only belonged to him, so that no one could put their eyes on me! He always had that habit of showing his rights on me, be it in public or private. He just can't get over the fact that I won't leave him again and that I was only his. "You were amazing darling!" He said kissing my cheek sliding his hand around my waist.

"Can't you just sleep now Manik? Enough of troubling me! Kabhi pani, kabhi AC, kabhi lights what is it?" I cribbed because his troubling session was just not getting over. "Nandini can't you understand I want you to be close to me." He said covering his face with the blanket he had. "Tum samajhti hi nahi I want to cuddle with you!" He hid himself more and more into it. I peeped in the blanket and slid in it comfortably. "You know! You are the cutest! And that is why I Love You!" We lied down under the blanket with my head on his chest as he kept playing with my fingers. "Nandini we won't marry here! We'll have a destination wedding okay?" I hummed and he continued "Aur humari shaadi ekdum alag hogi, like totally different so that when we tell our kids about it even they'll be surprised!" I looked at him and questioned "Aur?" He sighed "Aur humari shaadi mein the couple can't meet each other wala rule nahi hoga! We'll have the yummiest food, We'll also have a dance together and most importantly I'll announce proudly that I've the prettiest girl as my to be wife!" I smiled and teased him "And what if I run away before the marriage?" He glared at first but then tickled me till no end. "You are my Runaway Bride" He continued and I tried stopping him as our giggles filled the room with happiness. Finally I knew What Manik Wants! And that is Me!

So Finally I am done with this story. I Thank each and every one of you for reading this piece of mine. It is the most hard worked story of mine. Tbh, I love this and somewhere I am sad that this has ended. But not to worry! I've decided to come up with a sequel not in the same book but in a different one, because if I continue with this then the title won't suit. For now! I've thought of it as All That Manik Wants Is Me! Well drop in your last reviews for this book. Much Love❤💋 Thank You Again