22. Where Are You?

Since all of you gave me such an awesome response for the last chapter I thought of a surprise update today! And I won't be able to update till Tuesday because it's my Birthday! So a compensation for it. And don't worry! This story won't have a sad ending. Now shower me with comments like you'll did the last time! Much Love❤

I woke up with a heavy head as if something was hitting me hard inside. I caught hold of my head and somehow woke up then the memories of last night flashed, that's when I realized all that happened and maybe my head ached because I was crying last night. "Hey baby! You fine?" Aryaman asked worriedly as he noticed my condition. "Yeah I am fine" He asked a few more times and I assured him that I was fine! "Cmon Jamaica is here! Get ready we need to go for Navya and Cabir's wedding" He explained and I nodded.

I wore a dress and fixed some make up so that I don't look sleep deprived and a cry baby

I wore a dress and fixed some make up so that I don't look sleep deprived and a cry baby. As I was setting my hair, I felt Aryaman nearing towards me. It felt awkward and uncomfortable at the same time. Suddenly he bent towards my neck and was about to kiss it! I couldn't have it anymore so I pushed him and he was startled at first. "Let's Go" I said sternly and then we left for the wedding.

I couldn't find Manik anywhere, since the time I had entered the wedding hall my eyes had searched for him but he was nowhere to be seen! It was scaring me now. I searched for him like a maniac but he wasn't present in whole of the wedding. The wedding was done and all the guests moved up to meet the newly wedded couple so I thought he'll come now. Finally I was the last one to greet them when he did not come I congratulated the couple with a heavy heart while my eyes still scanned for him. "Navya! I am so happy for you!" I hugged her but she kind of ignored me. "I am not happy with you! Here's something for you"

She handed me a gift box! I grabbed the gift tag which said "With Love Manik" I looked at her with teary eyes and rushed to the room barging the door open,I sat and opened the box

She handed me a gift box! I grabbed the gift tag which said "With Love Manik" I looked at her with teary eyes and rushed to the room barging the door open,I sat and opened the box. A letter and an album followed in it. I took the album ever so carefully and a tear fell from my eye.