7. Truth Prevails!

Sunrays peeped in through the curtains and hit my eyes directly which broke my deep slumber. I was in no mood of waking up from my dreams so I rolled to the other side and hid my face with a pillow digging into it. I was at peace again but little did I know that the phone beeping would again disturb me. Moving a little ahead again I jumped reaching at the edge of the bed and THUD! I fell down but the floor was soft, it did not feel hard! I opened my eyes after hearing a voice. "Ouch" Oops that was him! Yes I exactly know how his shout is. "Nandu kya kar rahi ho?" he questioned on finding me lying upon him. "Woh I am sorry I was asleep and I... I fell down... and.. I..I" he stared at me holding his head which was paining because of my fall. "and you never knew that I was sleeping here hai na?" he completely figured out my words! I saw him hissing in pain so I placed my hand on his head. "I am sorry bohot dard ho raha hai na?" While rubbing his hair and head I did not realize when our hands collided but he surely did. "I am fine now" I freed my hand from his not letting the situation turn awkward but he pulled me back and gripped my waist in his other hand. "Unless you want to make it okay" My eyes popped out at his cheesy statement. What did he mean? Make it okay? He was flirting with me! Gosh this guy knows all the ways to rush the blood to my cheeks and make me go all red! I looked at all other places to hide myself. WHAT THE HELL! This was his place. "Manik" I screamed and stood up! "This is your place! What am I doing here? aur chachi woh kya soch rahi hongi? And kal raat oh no Navya Manik? ab.." He did not let me speak further and within a moment I found myself pinned between him and the wall. "Kitna bolti ho tum! I have handled it all. Why do you think I will let you fall in trouble, don't you trust me?" My eyes lowered and my face hung down. He held my chin with the tip of his index finger and made me face him. "Answer me first. Don't you have trust in me?" How do I explain him that what amount of trust had in him! "Of course Manik" I told him but he wasn't satisfied. "Look into my eyes and say this" I would do anything to make him believe how much trust I had in him. I deepened my gaze on him and spoke fully confident "I trust you Manik, more than I trust anyone else! itna bharosa shayad kabhi khud par bi nahi kiya tha!" he smiled and let me go. "I told chachi that you are at Navya's place again because of the preparations. Actually yesterday you dozed off while talking to me so I thought to bring you here and about Navya I know how to make everything okay! You can freshen up and then come down. I am waiting for you." I nodded.

"Hey Doll Face! How are you? Feeling good?" Cabir asked me. Well to be honest Cabir genuinely cared for me it seemed. I smiled and shook my head telling him that I was quite good. "So Nandini here you are! I have told them everything and guess what we have figured out what to do about this problem! we surely have a bang on plan!" Manik pulled my hand and forced me to sit in the circle where all his other friends were sitting. "plan what plan? Manik no plans please I don't want to mess anymore with Navya's case." I refused because I really did not want the situations to worsen but Cabir spoke "Sun toh lo" I listened to each and every detail of the plan and it felt like this would really work. "So you're in right?" Dhruv asked and I smiled after nodding in a yes. "Let's work on Mission Save Navya" we all high fived while I stared at Manik. He could probably be the best person I would've ever known. He was doing so much for me, for Navya, for our bond and even his Friends! I can never thank them enough. I came back to earth when he snapped his fingers in front of me. "Chalo let's leave. Cabir and Dhruv you leave in the other car. I will take the rest of them along and yes keep following me so that you don't lose the way. Okay?" Manik and all of them were very keen about this. I, Mukti, Alya and Manik were in one car and as Manik said Cabir and Dhruv in the other one. While we were on our way to Harshad's Hidden Home Manik kept on checking with Cabir and told him to keep the stuff ready. On reaching that hidden house Manik halted the car and called up Cabir asking him "We are here! I have parked the car on the other side but I can see you'll from here. Please do it carefully and tell Dhruv to rush as soon as it is done. We were correct, he is here only." After about 2 minutes I saw Cabir coming out from his car which was on the other side and all of us could see through. He smartly unlocked Harshad's car and fitted a small camera in the air conditioner of his car presuming it to be an air freshener. He locked the car and showed a thumbs up rushing back to his car and they drove speedily before anyone could register. Sometime passed and we were tired of waiting when I saw Harshad and that girl moving out of their house and I alerted the rest of them. He sat and they left, thankfully they took the other way round otherwise we would have to hide ourselves. Now we could easily follow him. "Nandini" Manik called for me while driving, "haan?" I asked and he told me that he needs help. "listen take out my cell phone from my pocket" Did I hear that right? "Huh?" I looked at him raising my eyebrows. "Huh kya huh? Do it as I say" I quickly obeyed to his instructions and took out the phone from his pocket after which he told me to call up Cabir and keep the call on speaker once he picks up. "Yeah Cabir! I have got him. Connect with my GPS and follow me. We are already behind him" Manik was such a perfect person when it came to doing something. He did not leave a single flaw in his work. Cabir agreed and I disconnected the call!