15. Towards Him

I woke up trembling on the bed with a heavy head trying to remember the reason behind this headache but all I could feel was something clutching my tummy, as if I was stuck to bed. I looked below only to find Manik's hands wrapped around me like a kid holds his teddy thinking that it might disappear when he wakes up. I tried freeing myself from his grip taking care of not waking him up but little did I know that the monster was already awake! "You won't be able to do it! Mujhse khudko dur nahi kar paaogi! So don't try Nandu" He said with his eyes closed and a smirk on his face. Whenever he used to have that smirk it used to create jitters inside my stomach. Now that he was holding me so close I could feel his breath on my waist. He had digged his face inside me which in turn exposed a bit of my waist sliding the top up. "Mani! Move" I struggled to move out of the bed but his hands caught me in a jiffy and within a moment I was under him. He held my hands captive on both the sides while his body rubbed against mine sending shivers. "Tumne Abhi kya Kaha?" He whispered seductively making me lose my senses. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt him coming close to me. "I asked what did you just say?" He questioned again making me realize that I hadn't answered his question yet. "I...I asked you to move" I confessed but he wasn't satisfied enough "Nah Uske pehle" He again whispered almost hiding his face in my neck. "Manik.... I asked you to move" He traced his nose tip on my neckline "No! You said something more. Cmon say it!" I exactly knew what he was talking about but it was just that I was resistant to call him again "Mani" I replied ever so lowly and that was it for him. He brought his face out from my neck and stared deep into my eyes. They twinkled on my one word. "Yes this! You know how much I love this name from your mouth. Nandini let go please! Lose yourself! Let me become what you want me to. I know how much you want me to listen to your thoughts!" Listening to his statements I wondered what had happened a while back and my mind could register that the last thing I saw was him. I opened my eyes with a jerk and pushed him off! After speaking to him I felt I would've fainted because of.... and a pool of questions roamed in my head. Did he come to know about my illness? How am I in the room? Did Navya tell him everything? I saw the pills kept exactly where I had placed them last night but then why did they disappear in the noon? I was glancing at the pills when he pulled me with a jerk and I landed up on his lap. He circled his arms around my waist to restrict me from going. "Kya soch rahi ho? How did you get here? And what happened a while ago right?" How well he understood me, he knew me! Each time something of this kind happens I think why I am away from him till now? The place where I belong is, his arms. He knows how much I want him, how much I am willing to spend my life with him and how much I love him! "I brought you here! And about your illness, I know everything now." I couldn't look in his eyes after this! What he must've thought on all of this? "Wh....What are you talking about? I don't know anything" I knew keeping secrets now wasn't a good idea but still I pretended and rushed to the washroom picking up my stuff.

"Yeah Cabir! I'll get it don't worry" I heard him unlocking the door and entering inside. My ears rang up to hear what he was talking about and I looked through the mirror. He winked at Cabir and shut the door, I had actually forgotten that I was fixing my saree and he shouldn't be there! Keeping all things aside, he was looking no less than a Greek God. A Perfect man! I broke the eye lock and resumed with my work. He knew that I always had problems with wearing sarees and the truth is I never knew how to wear them! I always had Chachi along so I managed but how would I manage now? I tried making something out of that piece of cloth but at the end tangled myself. His eyes did not break the stare yet. I could feel his gaze on me. I was frustrated now with the saree when I heard his footsteps. He came and stood behind me watching me struggle through the mirror. I halted the moment I felt his fingers on my waist. I don't know why but he was now obsessed with it. He slowly travelled his hands around my waist and twirled me around with a jerk. My breath hitched and eyes widened on his movement while he continued with his tortures. He grabbed the saree from me and untangled me from it. I was now almost clad in front of him! He straightened the cloth and pulled me closer on not finding any response from my side because I was busy ogling at him and registering his actions. His hands held the back of my waist tightly as he circled the cloth around it and held it in both of his hands in the front. He started pleating the saree each time pulling me a little closer to himself. Finally he completed the pleats and held them together in his hand. The next thing he did was placed his chin on my shoulder as he tugged the pleats on the inside of my tummy and I closed my eyes drowning myself in the increasing proximity! I breathed a long breath as his hand travelled outside the saree after tugging the pleats in. He moved back though I did not expect him to do so and completed fixing my saree after putting it up on my shoulder. I turned around to hide my emotions forgetting that he could see me through the mirror. "Don't I deserve a Thank You?" He whispered in my ears standing right behind me. I stepped ahead to leave but he held both of my shoulders. His hands roamed around my back shamelessly to tie that single knot in my blouse which I had left open. He tightened the knot but did not stop fidgeting with my waist. He kissed my shoulders on the cloth itself still I could feel goosebumps all over my body! Before he could reach my neck I ran out of the room because I knew my sensitive point was my neck. I would've lost it if he would've continued kissing me. I am sure he must be smirking on the effect he has on me! We both knew I was losing it! Losing my strong side and moving behind to the girl I was!