18. Do I Trust Him?

The darkness near the end of the cruise without any signal of lights or a glimpse of him was scaring me. "Ma...Manik" I muttered shivering but my voice would only come back to my ears. "Manik suno agar yeh tumhara koi joke hai na toh trust me this time I won't talk to you" I warned the invisible him assuring my heart that he was nearby and this must be one of his plans but still no response came from the other side. "Manik main na tumse gussa ho jaaungi" I was literally throwing deadly warnings at him. On finding no one I almost gave up and turned to leave yet again until I found whole of my side of the cruise lightning up. Every step I took the surroundings would light up and it felt so special. I had guessed it that, this was him, only he had the ideas of how to make me feel special. Throughout the day he had been making me smile but I hadn't forgotten his!

I shut my eyes tightly praying and hoping for this not to be one of my dreams and then his peaceful voice tickled my ears

I shut my eyes tightly praying and hoping for this not to be one of my dreams and then his peaceful voice tickled my ears. "This is not one of your dreams so you can open your eyes and relish the moment" I realised this arrangement to be true as I felt his warm breath touching my ear and secondly I've stopped dreaming such beautiful things. There was almost zero percent chance of all this to be one of my dreams! I obeyed him and thus opened my eyes to find the most handsome man standing right in front of me with his classy smirk on his face which turned into a wide smile as I looked at him. His perfectly chiseled body just added to his manliness.

(I am sorry I couldn't get a better picture of him and I loved his attire so wanted to put this up here! He stole my heart in this ❤)

"Nandini before you ask me what is all of this for? Or something like that I just want to experience this moment with you and cherish it forever! Can I?" I couldn't believe that the Manik Malhotra was asking for my permission. I bobbed my head giving him all the rights be it just for today or forever. He pulled out a chair for me like a gentleman does and made me comfortable on it. After a few minutes I saw him picking up his guitar and tuning it in the right way. Oh My God! Was this guy going to sing for me? My eyes shined because I had always craved to hear his song live after that day I had only been hearing him on the Television or the Radio but Today was different! He passed a deadly smile at me and there after I got lost in him