9. Forever Mine!

I applied the red lipstick which was the last thing to be done among the touch ups and stared at myself in the mirror promising that this was the last time I was doing it! But I still couldn't gather myself for this shoot. My hands shivered as I touched my face. Nervousness had surrounded me making me even more afraid for this. I hadn't started the shoot and I could already notice sweat beads forming on my forehead. "Nandini" I heard Manik's voice and wiped off my forehead in a hurry. With a plastic smile I turned around and looked at him. "Nandini! You know you don't need to fake this smile in front of me! I know you are nervous about this!" I lowered my face as I found him figuring out my situation. He cupped my face and wiped the remaining beads of sweat. "Do I need to tell you how perfectly you work? Aur yeh kya hai? Jab log yeh dekhenge toh what will they say? Look at Manik Malhotra he is so handsome and Nandini Murthy oh no!" How could this guy stop praising himself and teasing me with this one too! Only to get a punch on his stomach each time. "Manik" I shouted and he wrapped me in his arms protectively assuring me of myself. I smiled he said "Ab jo main tumse kahunga woh sirf aaj ke liye nahi hai lekin us har baar ke liye jab tum nervous rahogi! Jabhi tumhe aisa lage ke tum kuch nahi kar paogi just close your eyes aur us insaan ka face imagine karo for whom you're doing this! Agar us insaan ko tumpe itna trust hai toh then you can definitely do it! Okay? And for now just feel that its you and me and no one else! " His words made me feel what I never felt about myself! He was the only one who could affect me this way! No one else had that effect on me! His words made me feel confident about this and his trust started building one inside me!

I stepped out of the room and looked at the place where the shooting was going to happen! It looked beautiful and would surely make the song look even more ethereal.

The cameraman instructed us about how the shoot would go and the lip sync was to be done by Manik only

The cameraman instructed us about how the shoot would go and the lip sync was to be done by Manik only. My dress matched perfectly with the place. Manik held my hand and we could see his friends on the opposite side of the place where we were about to shoot when I noticed Navya! I freed my hand from Manik's and ran to hug Navya! "Thank you for coming" I whispered. "Hume tumhare liye aana hi tha! Jao all the best" She caressed my face and I went back for the shoot. (Please press the button to listen the song! If you cannot hear it listen to bol do na zara from Azhar!)

As the shoot started Manik gazed at me and deepened it as the time passed. I had to run through the pink flowers and I did it when he grabbed me and twirled me around. I kissed his cheek hard and let out a few chuckles.