4. Shayad Yahi Hai Pyaar!

Let's read this chapter in Manik's POV! I guess this was much needed. Well loveys you'll have showered tons of love on me which I think even my story won't be able to repay. Thank youu! Is just not the word. Without wasting much of your time here we go!❤😊

"Baby do you know it's been a long time since you have spent some time with me? Cmon these games have made you forget me Manik!"
"Alya babes you know it's nothing of this sort! Can I ever forget you? Not in this lifetime! But now I need to complete whatever I have started with! You know I don't like loosing!" She smiled widely and placed a long smooch on my cheek.
"Meet you soon" I bid her goodbye after all my lovey dovey stuff with her and drove to Nandini's place. Navya had called up sometime back asking me infact us that is all of my friends to dance at her ceremony. I tried refusing but she nagged like a baby saying this would be like a wedding gift for her! Left with no option I had to finally give in! Frankly I was finding all of this very interesting. Soon I halted the car in front of Her place and stepped in.

"Chachi" I saw Chachi sitting alone and that was it she came running to me, caressing me, showering her love on me. "Manik beta in sab mein toh main tumse puchna hi bhul gayi kya kaam hai beta?"
"Aree absolutely no problem chachi woh Navya ne bulaya tha for some dance toh.."
"Haan Haan woh Upar Nandu ke room mein ho raha hai!" She pointed out and thank god finally she let me go. "Achese karna" I heard Chachi say as I was climbing up the stairs.

patiala peg laga ke kehnda hai kehnda hai
kamli milo to chup ye rehnda hai rehnda hai

I could hear the song playing in the room when I saw her twirling around and within a minute I hid myself behind the pillar peeping in. She was one ethereal woman who was tapping laughing and enjoying the dance.
"Nandu tu akele yeh song pe dance karegi?" I heard Navya's chirpy voice and she stopped. Damn! It was such a pleasure to watch her dance.

channa mere chhddo pare
mishri si mithi gud si baatein ye rehne de..

"Navya I am going to dance alone! Be it whatever I won't dance with someone"
"You know it's a couple dance thing! Now I am going to find a partner for you. Wait I don't need to do that! Yeh Mr.Malhotra hai na who is secretly peeping in to watch you dance!" I straightened myself on being caught and cleared my throat indicating my innocence. "Wh....What Peeping in? I..I wasn't doing that!" Navya came towards me and pulled me in dragging me beside Nandini when finally she made me stand with her she said "Keh do na tumhe Nandini ke saath dance karna hai! Hum kuch nahi kahenge! Ab decide ho hi gaya hai toh chalo let's give it a shot"
"Nav....Navya main kaise" Nandini stammered while looking at Navya but I was too engrossed in her as I slightly wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her ahead. She hit my chest and I entwined the other hand with hers. The song continued as we matched up with the beats playing.

baaton se teri baaten bani hain
aa phir se chup ke mere kaanon mein kehde
baatein to meri chup ho gayi hain
aa jo bhi sunna hai wo aankhon se sun le

All this while I kept dancing with her sometimes twirling her around, sometimes pulling her back towards me and sometimes just moving with the sync. All this while our eyes did not break the gaze on each other. It seemed that her petite figure was just made for me. It fitted perfectly in my arms. Her lips which spoke of pure love each time and her eyes! Which still did not break the stare! They had a shine! A shine which twinkled each time they blinked! While moving we did not realise when did the song change.

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O........
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar...