Chapter 31

Italy could not have been more beautiful. I understand why Felicia has wanted to come here now. The first day we were there we had our body guards escort us to a small town near the sea. "Mathew," Felicia yelled as she ran up to me. I was standing on the pier watching the waves crash beneath me onto the rocky beach. She was still running towards me at an alarming rate even when she had gotten close. I closed my eyes waiting for her impact when I realized what she was really going to do. I moved away just as she was about to hit me she went crashing off the pier into the crystal clear water. 

I stood above her laughing as she crossed her arms flipping her soaked hair out of her eyes. "Hey that's not fair!" she yelled up to me. I laughed jumping in beside her and pulling hr back under the water. She splashed me once we surfaced and kicked away when I grabbed her. "Oh stop pretending to be upset. You did this to yourself". She stuck her tongue out at me and swam up under the pier and onto on of the smoother rocks. 

I followed her and lay beside her ass we caught our breath from fighting the waves of the ocean. Her white dress stuck to her skin showing every curve. Putting my arm under my head I raised up. "You are so beautiful Felicia". This time my compliment didn't cause her face to flush like normal. Instead she became serious and pulled me closer to kiss me. I put my hand to her hip and pulled her as close as I could. She held my back pulling me just as much. 

I let my hand trace up and down her hips, as my eyes followed. I couldn't help but stare. Her skin shone bronze from the Italian summer sun and her body cried for me to be closer. She surprised me with a small kiss to the lips, followed by more down my neck and chest and back to my lips. "Your shirt is see through", she commented feeling my  just barely raised abs. "So is your dress," I told her causing her to check for herself. 

She sat up and away from me. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't," I started, but she cut me off. "Shh," she put her finger to my lips and slowly removed her dress, revealing the very little she had on underneath. She came back to my side and placed my hand on her hip again. "I love you Mathew," she whispered with a small kiss to my cheek. No longer just looking at her body, I looked into her eyes, nothing but love radiated back. She was nothing like her sister and I loved it. So overwhelmed with emotion I just spit it out "Marry me Felicia". She caught my eye with the biggest smile I had ever seen on her and kissed me. When she finally pulled away she breathed "yes".