Chapter 28

What seemed like no time at all ended up being hours. Before long we were the only ones left in the resturant and waiters were eyeing us impatiently wanting us to scadadle. Felicia was so caring, she helped my weakining dad to his limo and hugged him good bye. My dad went a little red not expecting it but hugged her back nontheless.

On the car ride back to her condo she was very quite, I was very worried that I had upset her. Finally as we parked she said "Mathew? I've decided I want to go to Italy still... Do you think we could leave the day after tomorrow?" She caught me off guard, I'd been under the impression that she hadn't wanted to go sense she hadn't mentioned it. "That sounds great, I'll pick you up tomorrow bright and early so we can get you some new cloths for the trip", I told her wanting to spoil her every chance I got. She smiled but shook her head "No, just stay here tonight. Please", her smile wore off a little bit, as if I'd say no to her.

We went upstairs to her condo and sat on the couch, hands together and occasional lips, just talking. We talked about everything from her favorite color to our trip. We decided we wouldn't be the typical tourist and visit monuments but we'd go around the little country side and visit small towns. She didn't stop smiling till long after her eyes shut. I held her tight the whole time making sure she fell asleep nice and deep before I got up. I had a lot of planning and surprising to figure out. She was never going to believe what I have in store for her.