Chapter 6

Walking around the store I found the clearance section, not wanting to spend too much of his money. Instantly I spotted my favorite color on a very nice looking dress. It was a teal color and bunched up at the top and ruffled at the bottom down a little past my knees. I quickly found some strappy white sandals to wear with it. 

          After purchasing them I went in the bathroom and put them on stuffing my old cloths into my purse. I came out of the stall and quickly added a little mascara to really make my green eye's pop and let my hair down so it waved across my back. I really hoped Mathew would like it.

            My stomach kept flipping and flopping as I walked out of the store towards Mathew. I was so nervous I could barely walk straight. He was facing the other way and holding a phone to his ear. As I got closer he turned around and saw me. He looked surprised and just about dropped his phone. His face reddened a little as he put it back to his ear "Hey listen. I'll call you back." He said into the speaker not waiting for them to reply as he dropped his phone into his pocket. "You look..." He started. "I know not as good as Molly would." He smiled "No cause you look better." That made me smile and blush a little. "Shall we head to dinner?" He asked putting his arm out. I looped mine around it and we headed off.