Chapter 3

The second Molly saw me her face fell. "Felicia could I speak to you in the kitchen?" she asked. "Uh sure." I followed her across the hall. She immediately started whisper-screaming. "What the hell! Why where you speaking with MY Mathew?" I was taken back. I didn't expect her to be this mad. "I... He was just telling me about how he was dating you..."

"Stay away from him," she said pushing me back against the wall then storming out.

            As Molly stormed out Mrs. Robinson came up to me. She had been our housekeeper since I was in diapers and when our mother died she had become like a second mom to me. "Honey don't you let her get to you. Here, I made your favorite meal. Now you go on up and eat in your room away from her."

"Thank you," I told her heading upstairs. I had just sat down and turned the TV on when I heard a knock on my door. Through a mouth full of fish I yelled "It's unlocked." Mathew then headed in. "Felicia I heard Molly yelling at you and I just wanted to apologize. I'm really sorry I caused this." Choking a little as I swallowed the huge mouth full I replied "Oh its fine." Suddenly very aware I was in these rags for cloths I was glad he turned his attention to the t.v. "Is this The Wizard of Oz?" he asked grinning. "Yeah, I know it's more for little kids but I love it. It's my favorite." I told him pausing it. "Mine too," he told me smiling back. We starred at each other a long time before he finally broke the silence. "Well uh, I should probably head back downstairs before Molly goes crazy." I nodded "Bye." As he left my room I instantly missed his presence.