Chapter 33

Dark clouds filled to the rim flew past the small plane windows as we crossed the ocean back to the states. Snores from the overweight guy next to me have filled my ears since we took off, but despite all the distractions I couldn't get my father off my mind. Twelve hours is such a long flight, with no cell phones or communication with him, he could already have passed away for all I knew.

The second the planes wheels touched the ground my phone was on and calling the hospital, as I grabbed my only carry on bag and rushed to the door of the plane. The stewardess yelled at me to have a seat just as the hospital answered "Hello! Yes, I need to check on a patient a Mr," the stewardess once again told me to have a seat. Something inside of me cracked, my fist connected with her face scaring both of us. The woman grabbed her eye and screamed, alerting the larger male I was next to, to tackle me to the ground. I felt a piercing pain go throw my head before everything started spinning into a bottomless pit of empty blackness.

Whack."Hey asshole, want your phone call or not?" a voice boomed through the darkness. The walls started shaking as the floor gave out, whack , knots rolled inside of me making me see blinks of light, whack. A cell surrounded me inside of a small concrete room. Blinking away the emptiness I managed to croak, "What? Where am I"? An officer in blues came towards to, "Charges are being pressed, you assaulted a TSA employee. Do you want your phone call or not?" Glancing at my watch I saw it was four in the morning, Felicia's flight won't be here for another few hours. Sighing I realized there was only one person I could reach out to... Molly.