Chapter 1 - short starting -

- 4 hours earlier -

"Damn, Ariana, you're amazing..." Dave whispered leaned back next to me.

"I know." I smiled and closed my eyes. Dave put his hand on my breast and stroked slowly. I felt how his lips softly touches my nipples.

"Want it one more time?" His hand moved down through my naked body. I intermittenly breathed.

"Oh, yes, please..." I moaned. I could feel his hand between my legs. Mmm, I lived for pleasure and I loved to fuck more than anything.

"Are you sure?" He teased me and I slowly opened my eyes. I pull him closer to me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I whispered in his ear quietly. Dave kissed me slowly and I closed my eyes again. Sex with him made me feel like in heaven. Just one moment and I could feel moving him inside me again. I softly stroked his back with my hands and I could hear his heavy breathing close to my ear. We were alone in his parents house and this was one of the nights when he fucked me. No, this wasn't his or my first time and not even first time in this house. He wasn't even my first. I wasn't a virgin when I met him. Like, how could I be a virgin if I'm the most popular girl in whole school? I need to be beautiful, sexy... Dave started to fuck me faster and faster, and it throw me out of thinking about my perfect life.

I started to moan louder and my body started to shake approaching orgasm. One moment and I was in heaven. My body was shaking and I bet that my screaming could hear even people on the streets.

***

So, where did we stayed? I'm Ariana Miller, most popular girl in high school. There are more than 1000 students in this school but I am The Queen already 3 years. Every girl wants to dress like I do, every boy wants to date me, everybody wants to be like me. I ex-healed smoke of the cigarette. Height: 1,72 cm. Bra size - D. Hair colour - dark brown. Eye colour - green. Favourite colour: black.

I don't even know what else I should tell... Everyone knows me, so everyone know everything about me. They know what I'm wearing, what I'm eating, what I'm listening to, who is my boyfriend and more, and more. My steps in in high-heels seemed too laud for this silent road. It was late. About 11 p.m.

Here I am! My house. Okay, my parents house but I'm sure that about 3 years later it will be mine. I lived blocks away from the centre of city, in big, white house with 4 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms, 3 kitchens, 4 living rooms and a hall with a stage. Mum's an actress so she's training in hall.

Dad's a businessman. He works in a big company. My parents earn much money. That's the reason I have almost everything from Gucci, Prada, Dior, Guess, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, Hermes, Burberry and much more. I even have my own car. It's red Ferarri. What more could I wish for?

***

I was pretty happy until that talk with mum. How could she do that to me? I wasn't a simple girl! I was popular, pretty...! And she just said that I gotta move on! I'm only seventeen!

So, my cousin... Like my mum said, he's 27. His name's Josh. He's tall, funny and cute... Okay, I need to calm down, he's my cousin and... even if he wouldn't, he's 27 years old. Oh my God, ten years older! I'd never date someone who is that much older than me! Wait, I don't need to date him.

When I look at guys, I always care about their look and the way they act. If someone would be so damn hot and cute, I wouldn't care if he'd be my brother. If I'd have one. But I don't. My parents are too busy in their jobs. I think they haven't had sex about ten years. They don't even sleep in one bed. Sometimes they're not home at nights. I wounder if my dad has romance with some pretty secretary girl with E size boobies. Does he?

And mum... She's an actress - pretty and beautiful. I don't think she'd have problems with getting some athletic guy in her damn bed, huh. So yeah, they act like my parents only when they have to punish me.

I took my red satin pumps out of closet and put them in big, black bag. I can't live without high-heels. There are five things that I am addicted to - cigarettes, alcohol, sex, high-heels and shopping.

I smoke since I was 15, I drink (but only in parties) since I was 16... But what about sex? I don't even remember when I lost my virginity... I think, it was in my "Sweet sixteen party" which was quiet big. I invited about 150 people in our house. Parents were at work and after few glasses wine, I was ready to sleep with first guy who will talk to me. Then it was Kyle, one of schools best athletes. I was too drunk to understand what I was doing but in that moment it seemed pretty cool. 

Returning to this moment, I feel so fucked up. I gotta lose my glamurous life to be a simple girl. I don't think, I will handle this.