Chapter 10 - you give me butterflies -

"Hey, what's up, babe?" You may think, it's my boyfriend but seriously - it's just Jacob on the phone. Somehow he's my best guy friend now, but I'm - his best girl friend. Not girlfriend, don't get me wrong. 

"Hey." I smiled. "Nothing special, really."  

"So... maybe we could meet today?" I could imagine how he licked his lips right now. 

"Umm... yeah, it would be nice. What time?" 

"After 20 minutes I'll be on the street where you live." 

"Okay." 

"Bye." 

"Bye."

***

"Where are we going?" Finally, I was in Jacob's car. 

"Where do you want to go?" Guy looked me in the eyes and I could barely breath. Jacob's eyes were so green, like grass in rainy summer day. Were there butterflies in my stomach or what? I knew him only little bit more than a week but I felt like I could die for him.  

"Any place will be good if I'm with you." I exhealed. How stupid it sounds! 

"You can choose: cafe, cinema or my house." He chuckled. 

"Your house." I winked to Jacob. Guy just smiled and didn't say anything.

***

"Are your parents home?" I looked around when I came in. 

"No. Are you afraid of me?" Jacob laughed. 

"Of course not!" I rolled my eyes.  

"Then why don't you come closer?" Now he was serious.  

"Better?" I took few steps forward. 

"Yeah." Guy looked in my eyes. I could hear my own heartbeats.We just stood there and couldn't stop looking into each other's eyes. There was like electricity between our bodies. I wanted to come closer and kiss him but I wanted to last this forever. I put my hand on his chest and felt how fast his heart beats. I knew what he felt. And I was pretty sure that I felt the same. 

Guy came closer and closer to me and I closed my eyes. Finally I felt his lips on mine. I was kissed so many times that I can't even count but this somehow seemed like the first time. Jacob kissed me softly and pushed against the wall. I never felt that nervous and happy at the same time. He toched my body and I touched his. Jacob was very athletic and every single thing in his body was so perfect to me. When we finally stopped it, we just looked in each others eyes again and I knew that he feels as upset as I was. 

"You know, I never met someone like you. I love that you're so athletic, interesting, hot and the most I love how you..." Jacob didn't let me finish the sentence and kissed me again. I felt the adrenaline running trough my veins. I felt like I could just fly away. First time with someone I finally felt special.

"So.." He smiled very shy when we stopped kissing.

"So..?" I asked. "Why do we came here?"

"Um... I wanted to know you better.'" Jacob said awkwardly.

"Then waht are we gonna do?" I chuckled.

"Any ideas?" His green eyes sparkled.

"Maybe we could just talk." I knew him for a short time and already kissed him. I loved it, cat deny it but it wasn't right. I wanted to know him better. He wasn't just another boyfriend for sex. 

"Come here. We're standing here like an idiots." He rolled his eyes. I laughed but took his hand and we went to his room.

"Usually guy doesn't let a girl come in their room." I sneered. "It's a private area."

"Gosh. I'm not like every guy that you have met." Jacob grimaced.

"So where's the difference?' I teased him.

"You will see when you'll know me better." He said mysteriously. 

"Okay. So... What should we talk about?" I giggled awkwardly. 

"Whatever. You choose." 

"Umm... Do you ever had a girl - best friend?" Looks like I wanna dig in his past life very deep.

"No." Guy bite his lip. "What about you? Have you ever had a guy who's just a friend for you?"

"Nope. I'm a slut, I already told you." I said.

"You're not." He rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think like that?" I really wanted to know.

"You don't act like slut. Or just not around me." Jacob was thoughtful. I blushed.

"Everything has reasons. I act like slut around almost everyone because that's what they want me to do." I bite my lip.

"You don't have to. Be yourself." How could he do that? Said it like that and I really started to think about it.

"I can't. Everyone will laugh at me." I bite my lip.

"F

----------------------------------

To be continued...