Chapter 4 - the new one and new things -

"Hey, princess, wake-up!" I heard low, deep voice saying to me. 

"Mmm.." I growled and turned to other side.

"It's your first school day in new school, Ariana. Wake up! It's already 8. You gotta be there at 8:40. I will drive you there." Luke continued. I slowly opened my eyes and give him sleepy look. He was smiling. Again.

"Just one question. Why are you so nice to me?" I asked. "No one is that nice to me. Not my mum, not my dad, not even my friends. Why you...?"

"Ari, I'm your cousin. But... whatever, that's a stupid question." He chuckled. 'Now - get up!"

"Okay, just... go out of room." I felt a little confused.

"Why?" He laughed. "Do you sleep naked?"

"Yes, Luke." I show him my tongue. "Out!"

"Okay, okay... But whatever I'm just your cousin." Luke smiled.

"So you think, it's able you to see me naked?" I rolled my eyes.

'You're a part from family. I don't care if I see you naked or not." He smiled a little bit awkwardly.

"Whatever, get out or I will scream." I chuckled. "Don't make me feel embarrising."

"Oh, so you're shy because of me." He nudged me.

"No!" Lie. I was. First time in my life. One half of me was shy because of him. Other wanted him so bad. I knew, it was wrong but I just wondered how it would be - to kiss him, have sex with him. Fuck, I could stay wet down there, just watching to his perfect body, smile...

"Oh yes, you are. Don't lie to me, Ari." Luke smiled and get out of room. Damn. How do I get this far? I was crushing on my own cousin and wanted to have sex with him. Insane things happens. But it was already 8:13 so I gotta pick some clothes and put my make-up on.

***

"Are you going to school like this?" Luke looked suprised.

"Yeah. What? You don't like it?" I turned around, showing him my new outfit. I knew that I looked sexy. Dark blue jeans with low waist, white shirt, blue high heels...

"No... I mean, you look amazing." He got that look again. That's they way he should look to other girls, not me. But somehow, I loved it. It made me feel naughty. Even it  was my own cousin. Don't get me wrong - I'm not a slut but I love sex with cute boys.

"Thanks." I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh... Okay, gotta go or you'll be late." He winked me.

***

I felt like I was afraid only first time in my whole life. When I walk into class everybody turned around to look at me. But I just ignored their suprised stares and sat at the back of the class. After few moments I looked around of everybody. 

Girl's hadn't short skirts or tops. They were dressed like, maybe, 10 or more years ago. Guys looked better. But just a little bit better. Most of them today had black pants and long sleeve shirt.

"Hey, girl, you're the new one, right?" Guy who sat in front of me turned around. He had blonde hair, dark green eyes and bold, brown eyerbrows.

"Yeah, I am." I reeled back in chair.

"So... What's your name?" He looked at me like I would be wild and unseen animal in a cage.

"Ariana. Your's?" I licked my lips and gave him dirty look.

"Jacob." He blushed and one moment looked other way.

"Nice name." I winked him. In that moment woman, who was about 40 years old, walked into classroom.

"Good morning, class!" She smiled to everyone. Woman had dark red hair and really, really green eyes.

"Good morning!' Class answered.

"So, today we have new girl in our class. Her name is Ariana. Ariana, can you please come here and talk a bit about yourself?" Teacher looked to me with smile. I stood up and stepped in front of class.

"What should I tell? My mum is famous actress, my dad's a businessman... The most I love to go shopping and spend my time with friends..." Lies. The most I loved to spend time with cute boys.  But the wird thing is that I've never been in love. "That's all. I don't think I should tell now everything about myself." I gave and innocent smile to everyone.

"Umm, okay. You can sit now. By the way, I'm mrs. Techer." She smiled. Next thirty minutes she talked something that I wasn't interested in. Overall, this day wasn't that bad. 

Little bad girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें